Quantcast

Concierge Service

Dit

Hi everyone. Thanks for letting me snoop around your forum. Straight to it. I'm retired Army after 27 years. Its now time to take off the ruck and put on some work pants. Say, my career in the Army was involved with wheeled vehicles, logistics and support. If I can get the customer service smile going on can you see a way a guy can fit in to any of your shops as a "Personal Automotive Concierge"? I'm in the St Louis market and thought about offering myself as an outside sales rep as well as vehicle service errand person at the same time. Thoughts? Would you work with something like this?

Jim

• Like 1

Hello Jim, thanks for joining and posting your question to the community. I moved your topic into the general automotive section as I believe it could garner some conversation. You had posted in the Auto Repair Shop Help forum, and that is a section where auto shop owners can inquire about specific topics they are looking to get assistance from our community with. The members here are primarily automotive shop owners networking and collaborating on their businesses.

Thank you for your service to our country. :)