Quantcast

Joe Marconi

The Ratchet + Wrench Conference…Simply Amazing!

I just returned from the Ratchet + Wrench Management Conference and I can tell you it was an amazing event. This is the publication’s first conference and they hit the ball over the fence and into the parking lot. It was large enough to get a ton of information and meet so many great people, but yet not too big as to feel overwhelmed. The sessions were informative and the vendors took the time with anyone who had questions or needed information on their products. I was also honored to be asked to make two presentations at the event.

I have to tip my hat to everyone at Ratchet + Wrench for making this event a huge success. They treated everyone everyone as royalty and you could tell that they truly appreciated the shop owners, vendors, sponsors and the speakers.

Perhaps the most impressive were the shop owners. I did not hear one negative experience from anyone. The shop owners were top tier, successful people from all different parts of the country with different business models. There were seasoned veterans with decades of experience and millennials with a just few years under their belts. But all carried themselves with such professionalism that it made me proud to be part of this great industry.

If you do not subscribe to Ratchet + Wrench, I urge you sign up today!

Can’t wait to do it all over again next year!

• Like 2