Quantcast

tirengolf

How to slow it down

Ok guys since I am on a posting roll, I need some feed back . Little history on my shop , opened by my father 1961, I started there in 1975 , great cliental . The problem I have got is I have out grown my shop. I have raised prices, culled some, turned it away, etc. I cannot get any relief. " I Hope this does not come back to haunt me" How can I slow it down a bit. Really would like some input. I do not want to be a jerk about it and ripping people off is not in my book. How is the best way to turn it down a notch. I am booking about 2 weeks out now. Input greatly appreciated.

Extend your hours? Or continue to raise the labor rate? You're busy for a reason, either marketing or word of mouth. If it's word of mouth, that must mean you are doing a good job and I raise your rate. If it's marketing, dial it back and give it 30 days to see if you need to dial back some more

I'm in a similar boat, I can't seem to get good help and it never stops. I can't catch my breath. And we don't do any advertising!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm in a similar boat, I can't seem to get good help and it never stops. I can't catch my breath. And we don't do any advertising!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Same here . I guess that is part of it. Good Luck.