Quantcast

"I'm a good customer"

Those customers just make me laugh. They don't deserve anything, and I will let them know that. People like that believe they are owed something. We doesn't owe them sh*t!

• Like 2

I had one tell me last week how he really wanted me to do his work and he really liked us but he was just a working man and we needed to do something about the price. The last shop did both front wheel hubs for $50 and if I'll do it I can have his business! He got offended when I laughed?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I had one tell me last week how he really wanted me to do his work and he really liked us but he was just a working man and we needed to do something about the price. The last shop did both front wheel hubs for $50 and if I'll do it I can have his business! He got offended when I laughed?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

It's amazing isn't it! Yes, there are small home garages that can work for $25.00 an hour, but those technicians most of the time are not a complete shop. They have very little over-head. The way vehicles are turning into one giant computer will put those shops out of business soon. I would have laughed also!

xrac is right, hang on to your wallet ! The best customers, even good customers do not tell you "I'm a good customer". I also like the guy ncautoshop had that informed him he was a "was just a working man and we needed to do something about the price". Really? Welcome to the club!