Quantcast

Va lift vendors & where to buy oil filters

Hey guys. I found the lifts that im interestsed in purchasing (Bendpak xpr-10a lp, xpr 12c 192). Im located in Northern VA and looking to see if there are any vendors i could purchase the lifts from as well as have then install them.

Also where are you guys buying your oil filters? which size filters are you stocking?

Flash Sale + Social Proof

Bendpak is a Chinese lift. They use cheapest suppliers for parts and can switch every couple of month. When you need to order parts - good luck finding one that fits the model. You get what you pay for. I have 4 rotary 10000 lbs and I absolutely love them. Zero issues and they are so much better made.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Have you checked out Joe's Latest Blog?

• By Joe Marconi in Joe's Blog
      There are many things to consider when creating a marketing plan. Among them are establishing a budget, what forms of media should be used, and whether traditional advertising, such as TV, radio, and print, is still relevant.  And of course, how much should be allocated to social media and digital advertising?
      All the above are essentials to any marketing plan. However, the first step is ensuring that you have a healthy workplace and that your employees understand your company’s culture and the overall mission and vision. 
      We all know that happy employees create happy customers. No form of advertising can overcome a toxic workplace with unhappy employees. If your employees are not creating an amazing customer experience, your marketing plan will not work.
      Advertising and marketing may bring in customers, but the people in your company creating an amazing customer experience will be the most important component of your marketing plan.  It’s the customer experience that sells work and gives the customer a reason to return. 
      Creating an amazing employee experience, which creates an amazing customer experience, is also the most cost-effective part of your marketing plan. In fact, it cost next to nothing.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Similar Topics

• By TTP

Premium Member Content 

This content is hidden to guests, one of the benefits of a paid membership. Please login or register to view this content.

• By carmcapriotto
      Bill Nalu is purchasing 2 Electric Vehicles for two of his technicians with plans to hand over the title once they are paid for. Find out why these purchases are so critical for his business and his employees. Bill Nalu, Interstate Auto Care, Madison Heights, MI. Listen to Bill’s previous episodes HERE. Key Talking Points
      Bill is purchasing 2 EV vehicles for his two technicians- financing the car for 6 years, and when last payment is done he will hand the title to them The cost of gasoline- Bill started giving his employees $75 per month to offset the cost  How are you going to keep yourself ahead of the curve with the rest of the industry? Golden Handcuffs- there's nothing more repelling in the relationship than somebody that you feel is trying to keep in their relationship against your will Employer retention- continue to have conversations with your employees about their future with the business     Charging stations (less than 1% of stations are in Michigan)- reach out and collaborate with your local power company. Load sharing- distributing power depending on how many vehicles are plugged in.
      Connect with the Podcast: Aftermarket Radio Network Subscribe on YouTube Visit us on the Web Follow on Facebook Become an Insider Buy me a coffee Important Books Check out today's partner: Learn more about NAPA AutoCare and the benefits of being part of the NAPA family by visiting www.NAPAAutoCare.com

Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By ASOG Podcast
      Do This At AAPEX 2022 and Any Trade Show
    • By Joe Marconi
      A recent Auto Leap Survey revealed that 64% of shop owners are looking to retire in the next 10 years. (Link below to survey) 
      So, I want to take an informal survey of our  ASO members:
      How long have you been a Shop Owner? When do plan on retiring?   

• Advertise your services or products to passers-by attracting them towards your business
    • By Joe Marconi
      Do you have a formal onboarding, or employee orientation, process?  I know that so many shops these days are looking for employees, and many shops have been short-handed for some time now.  But, is it wise to throw people into the mix without a formal onboarding process?  Many say that the time it takes to prepare a new hire will pay dividends down the road. 
      Your thoughts and comments...

• Our Sponsors

Grammarly Writing Support

The #1 Writing Tool

Grammarly Writing Support