Quantcast

GENUINE

Customer Link: Endorsement or warning please

I recently got a cold call from a represenative from a company called Customer Link. He said he saw one of my posts on HERE regarding increasing car count, visited my website and then contacted me.

I arranged a time and spent quite a while learning about his marketing/retention program. Very nice guy, sounds like a sound program, but as with any of these types of programs i'm always skeptical. Wondering if anyone has any experience with this company.

I understand this is a delicate subject and I don't want to instigate any public bashing (if there is any). If you have positive feedback, i'm sure it's ok to post here. If there's any bashing to be done, please PM me.

Thanks so much in advance.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Customer's buying their own parts

Hey guys. I'm new to the forum and was looking for this subject but couldn't find it. Sorry If I'm posted something that's already been discussed. I own a brake shop in Austin, TX. We do anywhere from 10-20 brake jobs a day. We only do brakes so I don't know how much full service auto shops deal with this problem but... Customers are constantly calling in claiming they've bought the best parts or they want to provide their own parts because they've done research and know what is best. This drives me crazy. First of all they don't know whats best. Then after being told no they get offended and act like tons of shops allow this. What is the best way to handle these customers? Just send them away? I'll quote them a price using our parts and they act as though its a rip off. What shops are doing this for their customers? I feel like I'm letting jobs get away from me. Any experience with this?

By Jonathan Ganther, in General Automotive Discussion

• 78 replies
    • Post your shop's website!

We've created this section here for you to post your shop website. This is a great way to get some feedback and suggestions from your peers.

Please post relevant automotive shop websites only. Any posts including non automotive shop websites will be moderated and removed.

Thank you.

By Alex, in Management Software, Web Sites & Internet

• 211 replies
    • Chatbots — website, social media

Does your shop use a chatbot on your website, or do you have a chatbot on your Facebook page? 

If so, what has your experience been like? 

By ratchetandwrench, in General Automotive Discussion

• 0 replies
    • What Does Your Website Cost You?

There are many different website services, packages, and programs available when choosing the right company/webmaster for your auto repair business. You can sign up to a service that provides a robust website, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), analytics, marketing services, social network management, integrations, etc. You can also sign up for much simpler solutions which usually only include a website and some SEO. You can also try to use an online website builder to get yourself online with something very basic, which is better than nothing. So many different option and they all have their associated costs. In some cases there are initial startup costs as well. In most cases however, there are monthly costs associated with operating a business website. Please take a moment and share, if you would like, about your website costs and associated services. Please also take a moment to answer a few quick question in the attached poll. Thank you.  

By Alex, in Management Software, Web Sites & Internet

• 10 replies
    • This is Brand New! Need Car Count? Here's a Hack You Can Use!

Want to Grow YOUR Car Count, Income & Profits? Check this out!
      Get all my best tips, tricks and hacks... for FREE! Yes, FREE! Check this out! Matthew Lee
      "The Car Count Fixer"

By JustTheBest, in Marketing, Advertising, & Promoting

• 0 replies
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors