You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By carbtech72
      2010 Ford Edge, came in for fans inop. Replace cooling fans assembly and they worked fine. Customer returned a few days later with complaint of fans now not shutting off. According to the wiring diagram the only pieces in the fan system are the coolant temp sensor, PCM and cooling fan module on the fan assembly. I replaced the fan assembly again hoping that would fix it but they still stay on. Replaced the ECT sensor, still staying on. Anyone ever come across a bad PCM keeping the fans on?
    • By Joe Marconi
      As a kid growing up in the 1960's, Star Trek was one of those TV shows that defined the 60's. Leanard Nimoy, along with other cast members like William Shatner (Captain Kirk) became household names.

• By Joe Marconi
      Most of you know that I was born and raised in the Bronx, which makes me a die hard Yankees fan. Well my Yankees are in the playoffs AGAIN. When I travel around the country it seems the Yankees are the most watched, draw the most crowds at the stadiums, but can also be the most hated. Anyway, it should be a fun playoff season. Any other baseball fans at there?
    • By Joe Marconi
      I have been a Knicks fan forever, but have been quite dissapointed in recent years. I know it's early but Jeremy Lin is real fun to watch. I hope he maintians his intensity (or should I say "Lintensity")
    • By Joe Marconi
      Save $500 on 1-on-1 business development coaching!

I wanted to give you all a heads-up that through March 31, Elite Worldwide is offering an unprecedented $500 off of the Elite Coaching Program, which offers 1-on-1 business development coaching for shop owners. Regardless of the issues your shop is facing, I am confident that the customized action plan created for your shop, and the on-going guidance you’ll receive from your personal coach will help you increase your sales, car counts, productivity and profits. As many of you know, I recently became one of Elite’s business development coaches, and have come to an agreement with Elite where upon your request, I will be assigned to you as your personal business coach. So if you would like to start increasing your profits, and save $500 at the same time, I would encourage you to reach out to Elite to learn more about this special offer.

To learn more about this special offer, call 1-800-204-3548 or visit the Elite Coaching Program web page
      http://www.eliteworldwidestore.com/affiliate-details/9/elite-coaching-program.html
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors