Quantcast

• You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.
IPA

Hello From Ohio

Hello All,

My name is Kevin, from Dayton, OH. I own International Performance Automotive. We are into our third year of business this year and I'm still learning a lot. I'm a young entrepreneur, only 24. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions for you guys, I've already learned a lot from prowling around! Just thought it was time to introduce myself.

Glad to have found this forum!

We allow visitors to read the first post of each topic. To read this post, please login or register for a membership. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      The mild fall appears to have caused a slow down for many shops. We have seen this before.  But, winter tempertures are here, and the threat of snow will boost repair shops.  
    • By Alex
      Automotive Batteries
      What is your preferred brand of automotive batteries and why?
      Who is the supplier of that brand to you?
      What are the battery series that are available in that brand, and what are the warranties?
      Who manufactures your choice of battery?
    • By insomniac
      Iv noticed over the years there are times when business/car count drops off by a huge amount all at once. Last year it was brutal in January and got worse in February. It got busier the 2nd week of March and was pretty steady the rest of the year with my best month ever in November then even topped that in December. But this year its back to the same. January came leads completely dropped out, February came and it got worse, just like last year. Now I know its just a waiting game and business will pick back up. Its not just me every shop in the area is completely empty. --- What triggers these pattern down turns? Has anyone ever figured that out? Thought?
    • By Joe Marconi
      If you have a repair shop business in New York State that you are looking to sell, please let me know.   I will keep this strictly confidential.  Criteria required, shops with 6 plus bays. Other details to be explained.  Please email me: [email protected]

• By Dakotaj96
      Hello Everyone,
      I am opening up a new shop from scratch. Its a larger shop (8 bays, 5 lifts, tire machine/balancer, alignment machine, etc.) I know this is a very poor question but how many techs should I have opening day? What I mean by this is I don't want to hire 2 guys and have to lay them off the 2nd week because we don't have business yet or have to turn away 50% of my work because we are busy and only have 2 guys. Any good solutions you guys could think of the help combat this issue? Thank You 

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors