Quantcast

Start LLC for $0 at IncFile

Shop move this week!

CARMandP

After almost a month of electrical problems and inspections issues we are scheduled for the final inspections on Monday. If all goes well, next week will be our big move with the Grand Opening scheduled for Dec 4. This is going to be a long week but one I have been looking forward to for years.

As a New BannerBuzz.com Customer You Get 20% Off Your First Order! Use Code: FIRSTORDER for 20% Off Custom Banners, Decals, Marketing Materials, and Any Custom Print Needs! Offer Does Not End

As a New BannerBuzz.com Customer You Get 20% Off Your First Order! Use Code: FIRSTORDER for 20% Off Custom Banners, Decals, Marketing Materials, and Any Custom Print Needs! Offer Does Not End

Congratulations! It will be a lot of work but it was also be the beginning of a new adventure. By the way I do not know if I have ever said this before but I think you have a really good website. It is better than most of the sites I see although I would like to see more information about you.

Thanks :) The website is actually hosted by http://www.turnkeyautoshop.com/ and Kirk does a great job. I am planning to add more information over the next few weeks about me and more on the shop as soon as I have more inside the building. We are looking forward to the upgrade and more space and the opportunity to be able to push the business much more.

After almost a month of electrical problems and inspections issues we are scheduled for the final inspections on Monday. If all goes well, next week will be our big move with the Grand Opening scheduled for Dec 4. This is going to be a long week but one I have been looking forward to for years.

Very exciting news! I wish you the best of luck. keep us updated and ask for help, ASO is there to help in any way.

Are you planning any grand openning event? Did you contact the local news papers and local TV stations? Get as much free press as you can.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      For the first time in a VERY LONG time, I see a lot of positive news with regard to labor rates.  More and more shop owners and managers are crunching their numbers and increasing their labor rates to better ensure their companies achieves a profit and also to be able to pay their employees what they deserve. 
      Profit is needed in order to build for the future and to be able to attract quality people. 
      I really think that this is perhaps the best time in our recent history to revisit your labor rates and bottom line and adjust your rates accordingly.  
      Have you adjusted your labor rates recently, or plan on it? 

• By Joe Marconi
      As a former auto shop owner, one of the things that kept me up at night was not knowing enough about all the labor laws and human resource regulations.  
      How do you keep up with all the changes to the labor laws and human resource regulations in your state? 
    • By carmcapriotto
      If only we had a crystal ball to peak at the next 5 years. As a shop owner, you might still be booked out 2-3 weeks, but with gas prices, inflation, the great resignation, interest rates, and new and used car costs, what do you need to pay attention to in the short term to continue to be profitable and relevant?  Chris Cotton, AutoFix Auto Shop Coaching, Chris Cotton Weekly Blitz Podcast Hunt Demarest, CPA, Paar Mellis and Associates, Business by the Numbers Podcast Joe Marconi, Executive Council Member, Elite Worldwide. Joe’s Episodes HERE. Michael Smith, Managing Partner, Herzberg Smith and Co, Michael Smith’s previous episodes HERE Jaron Kleber, National Sales Manager, Repair Shop of Tomorrow
      Key Talking Points
      Your employees should be your greatest strength. Invest in THEM to secure their future and the future of your business. Connect the dots with their goals and the company’s goals. Don’t ignore the people in your shop. Don’t get complacent. Productivity, efficiency, and effective labor rate are the 3 most important numbers in your business Systems, operations, and procedures. SOPs will set you free! Important to train the whole team on “what right looks like” so that everyone is rowing the boat in the same direction. It’s not about the one, it’s about the all. TEAMWORK makes the dream work. The automobile service industry is undergoing a literal revolution. The boomers are increasingly aging out, the number of independent competitors is shrinking fast, being a future top-shop will require much more business sophistication in the future, and the third-party investor feeding frenzy has begun. Smart owners need a strong business strategy, steeped in their legacy and exit strategy, to lead through these changes rather than just playing catch-up. Baby boomers retiring- 80-85% aren't worth making a private equity investment Shop owners coming from outside the industry- thinking from a business perspective  Elevating the industry through training and coaching Profit vs cash- cash brings personal spending habits into play, preserving cash Will it slow down? It matters what you do during the good times that will help you survive the bad times. Don’t let car count carry you. Redefine who you are and honed in  
      Connect with the Podcast:
      Aftermarket Radio Network

Subscribe on YouTube
      Visit us on the Web
      Follow on Facebook
      Become an Insider
      Buy me a coffee
      Important Books
      Check out today's partners:

Set your sights on Las Vegas in 2022. Mark your calendar now … November 1-3, 2022, AAPEX - Now more than ever. And don’t miss the next free AAPEX webinar. Register now at AAPEXSHOW.COM/WEBINAR.
      Shop-Ware: More Time. More Profit. Shop-Ware Shop Management getshopware.com

Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By Joe Marconi
      According to studies from Northwestern, Birdeye, and other companies, people are most influenced by reviews with an average rating of 4.2 to 4.5 stars out of 5 — making this the ideal average star rating for purchase probability.
      Having all 5-star Google reviews can work against you.  People may not trust a company with all 5-star reviews. No business is perfect, and you cannot please everyone. Also, people make mistakes.
      Having negative reviews is not the end of the world, in fact, it may actually help your business. 
      Thoughts? Comments? 

• Advertise your services or products to passers-by attracting them towards your business
    • By carmcapriotto
      Guest host and shop tour with Jeff Grassman, Car Smart Automotive Service, Sumner, WA.
      Jeff Grassman, Carsmart Auto Service, Sumner, WA. Listen to Jeff's other episodes HERE
      Key Talking Points
      Moved south from the original location in 2013 - 15% of customers followed. Small town compared to original location. 7 lifts The front service counter and the waiting room were originally built in 1932- the first service station in town 9 years later- retooled with a new crew of employees All 3 techs are master techs, ASE certified and over 150% efficiency for 12-month period, low comeback rate. Blend of strengths together. “Team has to win” Hired an interior designer for Jeff’s house, she was also a customer, hired for waiting room. Reflective of the small town feel with a contemporary spin  Offers customer referral program, word of mouth, learning about your community, and getting involved.  Dealership experience- quality parts, clear communication with advisors and customers  
      Connect with the Podcast:
      Aftermarket Radio Network

Subscribe on YouTube
      Visit us on the Web
      Follow on Facebook
      Become an Insider
      Buy me a coffee
      Important Books
      Check out today's partner:
      Dorman gives people greater freedom to fix vehicles by constantly developing new repair solutions that put owners and technicians first. Take the Dorman Virtual Tour at www.DormanProducts.com/Tour

Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio

• Our Sponsors