Quantcast

Flash Sale + Social Proof

Snap On eco 134

Hey I bought a used Snap On Eco 134 recovery machine .It won,t vacum past about 18 and slow to recover .Some vacum is felt but not much.Any Ideals on what to do.Will a pump from somthing else work?

You can change the pump oil // make sure lines are not restriced . This unit has a smaller pump on it they make strnger pumps 4cfm or better.

I may be selling a pump if you decide you need it. try changing pump oil first

You can change the pump oil // make sure lines are not restriced . This unit has a smaller pump on it they make strnger pumps 4cfm or better.

Hey thanks .Whats a stringer pump? I looked inside and theres a big black refridge looking pump made by Americold.Are you saying that that one doesn,t do the vacum?Because I thought I read somwhere else that that type of pump/compressor wasn,t going to do much vacum.And I also thought I read somewhere that these recovery uints had a seprate pump.But what does the other pump look like ?Is it real small?I,ll have to look againAnd Where canI find a pump.You mentioned you might have one?

Oh sorry you ment stronger pump.

• 2 years later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      There's a lot of talk these days about a 4-day work week.  Some discussions include the entire shop only being opened for 4 days, other discussions talk about rotating employees to work only four days, while the shop remains open for 5 or 6 days. 
      I am on the fence about this. I do see the benefits, but it's not as easy as some may think.
      Thoughts, Comments? 

• By ASOG Podcast
      Do You Want To Own A Business or Work On Cars?
    • By carmcapriotto
      Find out how Marc Pons maintains a “Work Happy, Drive Happy” culture inside his 9 shops. Marc is also the president of ASTA in North Carolina, the Automotive Service and Tire Alliance, the folks who bring you ASTE. Marc explains the importance of setting routines to reinforce your values, it only takes 15 minutes at the beginning of each day. Can your shop spare 15 minutes? I think you can.
      Marc Pons, Chapel Hills Tire, 9 Shops, Chapel Hill, Durham, Raleigh, and Apex, NC
      Key Talking Points
      Should you sell tires? Don’t leave money on the table, be the one-stop shop to serve your customers. Tire programs are key for selling tires. Initially didn’t want to be in the family business- didn’t want to be viewed as his father’s son who had things ‘handed’ to him  “Work Happy, Drive Happy” culture. Employees will treat customers up to the level they are treated themselves. They need to be rested, cared for, and appreciated. The culture in your business exists even if you don’t do anything to it. Your culture needs to be articulated and written with your team. Then you need to install routines to drive the culture. Let the values guide your decisions.     “Value of the Week” huddle at every store every morning to go over the value of the week and how to live it. “Strive for Excellence” tech helping another tech etc.  On the website- “Why Work Here,” with pay and compensation plan   Workforce development- ASTA has a strong apprenticeship program with hands-on experience.  Training- service advisor training, tech training, ASE master techs do lunch and learns for test preps. Working on having a full-time in house trainer.   
      Connect with the Podcast:
      Aftermarket Radio Network

Subscribe on YouTube
      Visit us on the Web
      Follow on Facebook
      Become an Insider
      Buy me a coffee
      Important Books
      Check out today's partners:

Set your sights on Las Vegas in 2022. Mark your calendar now … November 1-3, 2022, AAPEX - Now more than ever. And don’t miss the next free AAPEX webinar. Register now at AAPEXSHOW.COM/WEBINAR.

More Time. More Profit. Transform your shop at getshopware.com/carm

Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By Joe Marconi
      I recently read an article in Auto Success online, a publication for dealerships. It states that there is a market for used tires. I was never a fan of selling used tires. Link to article below. 
      Your thoughts? Comments? 

• Advertise your services or products to passers-by attracting them towards your business
    • By carmcapriotto
      What does it take to build and maintain a long-term and successful business partnership? Why do so many fail? I'm with Travis Troy and Josh Mullins from Honest Wrenches, and they are debunking the misconception that partnerships in business don’t work. Spoiler alert, just like a marriage, it takes hard work and clear communication with aligned values.  

Travis Troy, Josh Mullins, Honest Wrenches, Akeny and Des Moines, IA. Listen to Travis’ other episodes HERE
      Key Talking Points
      Thinking of opening a second location? If you're going to do it, just do it; you'll figure it out along the way Biggest learning curve- you’re already spread thin because you’re afraid of letting things go, but you must. Letting go will challenge you and bring you success. Empower your team. Trust the process that is built Working together- 2 way street, stay in your lanes with the flexibility to help each other when needed and asked. Constant ‘check-ins’ and communication together. You have to be aligned together. Know the capabilities and roles of your partner and understand the boundaries without overstepping each other  Making mistakes- it happens; move on without making each other feel guilty about the wrong decision. Empower each other to use blameless problem-solving. Travis and Josh are in CEO and COO group along with other networking groups “People buy from people” 10 year age gap- it’s not about the age gap, you can’t compare workloads, you need defined roles. Don’t create animosity and if it starts building you stop and talk it through. Grow with the right people- don't force yourself to grow and risk diminishing the culture. Know your purpose, your wants, and your desires  
      Connect with the Podcast:
      Aftermarket Radio Network

Subscribe on YouTube
      Visit us on the Web
      Follow on Facebook
      Become an Insider
      Buy me a coffee
      Important Books
      Check out today's partners:

Set your sights on Las Vegas in 2022. Mark your calendar now … November 1-3, 2022, AAPEX - Now more than ever. And don’t miss the next free AAPEX webinar. Register now at AAPEXSHOW.COM/WEBINAR.

More Time. More Profit. Transform your shop at getshopware.com/carm

Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio

• Our Sponsors