You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• By carmcapriotto
      Guest Host and Shop Tour with Travis Comfort, Rick's Automotive, Springfield, MO. Take a tour of this 28,000-square-foot campus.
      Travis Comfort, Vice President, Rick's Automotive, Springfield, MO.
      Key Talking Points 
      28,000 square feet: 40 employees, 7 service advisors and service director, parts person, 22 technicians, 28 bays. Average 1400 vehicles a month.   First building 1988, fleet 2000, quick service 2012 The second generation- Travis has B.A. in business, and married Rick’s youngest daughter. Worked his way up from cleaning the bays to now Vice President.  Local technical college- works directly with the automotive department Has a dedicated lube bay- has two techs from high school A building- diagnostics, B building- fleet, C building- quick service  Gives the parts suppliers a map of the building  “Known to eat off the shop floor”  
      Connect with the Podcast:
      Aftermarket Radio Network

Subscribe on YouTube
      Visit us on the Web
      Follow on Facebook
      Become an Insider
      Buy me a coffee
      Important Books
      Check out today's partner:
      Dorman gives people greater freedom to fix vehicles by constantly developing new repair solutions that put owners and technicians first. Take the Dorman Virtual Tour at www.DormanProducts.com/Tour

Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By Transmission Repair

Premium Member Content 

This content is hidden to guests, one of the benefits of a paid membership. Please login or register to view this content.

• By Joe Marconi
      From what I am hearing from my fellow shop owner friends, the shops in my area, Northeast (New York), auto repair shops are busy and steady. However, there is a feeling from many shop owners to be cautious about the future. 
      Things that give shop owners concern: Inflation, the cost of living affecting the consumer's ability to afford auto repairs, dissatisfaction with the current administration,  and possible recession. 
      Your thoughts? 
    • By Joe Marconi
      As a former auto shop owner, one of the things that kept me up at night was not knowing enough about all the labor laws and human resource regulations.  
      How do you keep up with all the changes to the labor laws and human resource regulations in your state? 
    • Advertise your services or products to passers-by attracting them towards your business
    • By Joe Marconi
      There seems to be a lot of mixed reactions since COVID on customers waiting for service.  For many shops across the country, most customers drop off their cars for service these days.  
      What's your strategy? Does it depend on your business model?  

• Our Sponsors

Start LLC for $0 at IncFile