Quantcast

As a New BannerBuzz.com Customer You Get 20% Off Your First Order! Use Code: FIRSTORDER for 20% Off Custom Banners, Decals, Marketing Materials, and Any Custom Print Needs! Offer Does Not End

As a New BannerBuzz.com Customer You Get 20% Off Your First Order! Use Code: FIRSTORDER for 20% Off Custom Banners, Decals, Marketing Materials, and Any Custom Print Needs! Offer Does Not End

HELLO! Anybody out there?

xrac

Start LLC for $0 at IncFile

Thanks for the concern, nice to know there are people out there like you.

Starting our 2nd location has been tougher that I thought. I have no regrets and business is ok. It's just that I need to hone my skills better, revise my systems and re-work old policies.

These are the growing pains of expanding. If it were easy, everyone would do it!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the concern, nice to know there are people out there like you.

Starting our 2nd location has been tougher that I thought. I have no regrets and business is ok. It's just that I need to hone my skills better, revise my systems and re-work old policies.

These are the growing pains of expanding. If it were easy, everyone would do it!

yeah but it'll all pay off in the end.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, I firmly believe that. What I have learned in the short term is how important it is to manage the business. You can't grow your business or run your business from a creeper or under the hood!

It will run you if you don;t get out from under the hood. Pay someone else to do it while you run the business is what I think.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      From what I am hearing from my fellow shop owner friends, the shops in my area, Northeast (New York), auto repair shops are busy and steady. However, there is a feeling from many shop owners to be cautious about the future. 
      Things that give shop owners concern: Inflation, the cost of living affecting the consumer's ability to afford auto repairs, dissatisfaction with the current administration,  and possible recession. 
      Your thoughts? 
    • By Joe Marconi
      At the Elite Invitational this past June, held in San Diego, we invited a customer panel to discuss a variety of issues with the auto industry. One of the things we discovered was that consumers don't know the term "Technician" and still refer to us as "Mechanics"
      This is important to understand, especially with our internet marketing.  For example, a consumer may Google, Auto mechanic near me.
      Thoughts? Opinions? 

• By Joe Marconi
      Seats Are Filling Up for October's Fly With The Eagles Course in Indiana!

Only a Few Seats Remain for Elite's Fly With The Eagles, October 4th-6th in Indianapolis, IN!
      *Mitchell 1 and JASPER clients - ask about your additional discount!*
       If you can't attend all 3 days, don't worry! You have the option to reserve single-day seats as well.
      The Fly With The Eagles course will give in-depth training on how to make your business more successful. Learn exactly how to:

Improve your skills in time management, leadership, and goal setting
      ·     Fully understand your shop’s financials and key performance indicators
      ·     Find and hire superstar service advisors and technicians
      ·     Turn your existing employees into self-motivated superstars
      ·     Fill your bays with the right kind of customers through new marketing programs
      ·     Utilize your step-by-step Action Plan to ensure your ongoing success
       This series is presented by Joe Marconi and Kevin Vaught, who have both experienced extraordinary success as shop owners as well, so it’s no surprise that Fly With the Eagles is heralded by many industry leaders as the most powerful shop management series available to shop owners and general managers.
       Register soon, because space is becoming extremely limited! 

• By Joe Marconi
      There's a lot of talk these days about a 4-day work week.  Some discussions include the entire shop only being opened for 4 days, other discussions talk about rotating employees to work only four days, while the shop remains open for 5 or 6 days. 
      I am on the fence about this. I do see the benefits, but it's not as easy as some may think.
      Thoughts, Comments? 

• Advertise your services or products to passers-by attracting them towards your business
    • By Joe Marconi
      With all the different makes and models these days, and the complexity of modern vehicles, is it still possible to work on all makes and all models? To add to that, we now have to contend with electric cars. 
      Are we heading to more specialization? How do auto repair shops evolve their business model and their target customers? 

• Our Sponsors