Quantcast

Shop Owners! It's Time to Cash in on Opportunity around us!

Water Proof And Self Adhesive

Great points Joe! You’re correct on every one. I’ve only got two short points to make. 

One - I would move “Get your plan in place” to the top of the list because without a plan, you don’t know where you are or where you’re going. 

Secondly, I would be concerned about what I would call “collateral damage” that could take the wheels off the best laid plans. You made no mention of it - but I think it’s important.

It’s the little issues like Stimulus money? Unemployment money? Is there going to be a mortgage crisis? Real Estate crisis? And those are just a few. 

When I look at the broader picture, I have to ask, "Will the car owners survive (financially) long enough for you to take advantage of all the opportunity?" All the 12 year old cars are great for service - if your customer still has the money left to pay for service.

The truth of the matter is, yes, some will. The important part of that statement is the word “some”.

So now, how important is each customer you have today? How important is the follow up with each of them?

When I say “follow up”, I mean the little things like a meaningful thank you; getting a good customer review; getting customer referrals; sending out simple oil change reminders; sending out “bounce back” coupons just so you have a shot at getting them back in the door!

So you’re correct about the opportunity. But, if half of the customers disappear, each one you have today just became TWICE AS VALUABLE. 

Sort of makes you want to download a customer list and organize a piece of mail, no? 

Hope this helps. 

Matthew
“The Car Count Fixer”

P.S.: Join the conversation on YouTube at Car Count Hackers! See 'ya there!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Again "hope is not a plan"

A plan is better than no plan at all.

It has been a tough year for the US 🇺🇸.

This year has been our break through year.

We have increased our sales by 10% .

The last quater is always the hardest.

There are, like it was mentioned before some factors to consider for the last months of the year. Google business has been a great tool for us...

In the last 2 years we have been working on branding and promoting our business on social media with that intent. 

We're a 7 yr old brake and front end shop and we're beginning to see our efforts to pay off.

Regards

JP

• Like 1