Ivy League scholar, and I may not qualify as the 
next inductee into MENSA, but I’m still a pretty 
smart guy.  Oh, I may not know all there is to know 
about every single make and model out there, but 
I have enough background and technical ability to 
solve just about anything that goes wrong with the 
modern car.  But, for some people the mere 
thought that a mechanic might actually have a 
few brain cells just baffles them to no end.  

tp.gifA few weeks ago I got a call from a guy, who 
(to the best of my dim witted abilities could tell), 
was having a problem with his truck.  He told me 
that he pulled all the fuses, and was still having a 
battery drain issue he couldn't find.  He even took 
it to another shop and wasn't happy with their 
results, so he was going to give me a chance at it based on a friend’s recommendation.

tp.gif“Bring it in tomorrow, and I'll get it checked out for you,” I told him.

tp.gifThe next day a 98 Nissan pickup with 150,000 miles on the odometer was waiting for me.  After getting the owner’s information, I went over what he wanted me to do.  Little did I know this guy had all the answers already.  Not only the answers, but several ideas as to what was causing his problem.  This particular guy was a full-fledged computer geek with more than a little attitude to go along with it. Not only did he think he was dead right about everything, but that every mechanic out there was nothing more than a knuckle dragging grease monkey with the IQ of a walnut.  The more he told me about the problem the more I knew I was in for a long afternoon.  Seems everything that was ever wrong with the car from the day he bought it was leading up to the moment the battery went dead.  But, of course, it's not dead now... that takes a month before it would happen.
tp.gif“A month?” I asked.
tp.gifOh, he had an answer for that too.  It all started with the front crankshaft seal. The seal was leaking, and it leaked all over the alternator, so he had the seal changed along with a new alternator and battery.  (Both the alternator and the battery came from one of those cheapo depot places; imagine where the seal came from.)  A month went by before the car wouldn't start again.  The seal was leaking too, but not nearly as bad.
tp.gif“Hmm,” I said, sitting at the service counter thinking this whole thing through, “You say it takes a month before it won't start?  Are you driving it much?”
tp.gif“Yes,” he said, “Every day.”
tp.gifThis didn't add up, something else is wrong with the car.  As I tried to explain to him that if a car is driven every day, and starts perfectly fine, but then all of a sudden it goes “click-click” it tells me there is something else wrong, and it's probably not a battery drain issue.
tp.gif“Leave it with me, and I'll check it out,” I told him,
tp.gifApparently, Mr. Geekdumb doesn't have a clue how a car works, other than where to put the gas and which way the key turns.  Not that I’d hold that against him, a lot of people don't know a thing about their transportation.  It's just that most people don't try to sound like they do, especially while standing in front of somebody that just might.
tp.gif   Once I had the truck in the shop it turned out to be a classic problem; the battery bolts were tightened down as far as they could go, but I could easily pull the cables off the battery without any effort at all.  The charge output and parasitic draw tests showed no signs of any problems. As for the seal leak. Well, if you've been around cars with high miles and poor maintenance you've probably seen this before.  The PCV valve was clogged.  Without that, no ventilation for the lower end, and of course, a back pressure builds up and that pressure has to go somewhere... usually out a seal, and the front seal is one of the usual places for it to go.
tp.gifExplaining all this to the computer nerd turned out to be a whole lot tougher than I thought possible.  How one person can act and think that they are so smart, but can't see the logic behind the explanation is beyond me.   The more I tried to explain, the more this guy asked even more bizarre questions.
tp.gifI gave him the run down on the battery clamp issues, “Yes, a loose battery clamp can make the car not start.  Sometimes you'll get one quick turn of the starter then nothing, not even a dome light. Other times you'll get a “click” which is what your car sounds like.  This can also stop or restrict the alternator charge output from entering the battery.” 
tp.gif“So, that’s why my dash lights don’t work?” he asked.
tp.gif“There's no relationship between the charge output and the dash lights.  That's a separate problem. Most likely the rheostat,” I said.
tp.gif“Well, what about the switch on my dome light, it doesn't work. I’m positive that is due to the front seal and the PVC you mentioned.”
tp.gif“Sir, it's a PCV not PVC, “Positive Crankcase Ventilation” is what it stands for, and no, it has nothing to do with your dome light.”
tp.gif“So I have two PCV’s in the car?”
tp.gif“No, just one.”
tp.gif“So where's the PVC?”
tp.gif“That would be in your house most likely. Most homes have PVC plastic piping.”
tp.gif“So, now you're telling me I don't have two PCV’s?”
tp.gif“I never said you had two.” 
tp.gifThis went on, and on.  My frustration level was getting to my MAX level, and I'm about to tell this guy just where he can put his PCV and his PVC.  But, after lengthy deliberations he eventually decided to have me at least fix something...one thing…change the battery clamps.  He had the solution for the dash lights, dome light, PCV, and the front seal. I apparently don't understand, or fail to comprehend how all his other problems are related to the dead battery.
tp.gifHe showed up later that day to pay for the clamp replacement, and it wasn't hard to tell this guy had an ego driven “micro” chip on his shoulder. He wasn't about to have some lowlife mechanic explain the physics of the internal combustion engine to such an astute individual as himself. 

His parting comments as he walked out the door said it all.
tp.gif“I work on highly technical and advanced systems on home and business computers that are far above the complexities of anything you’ll ever see.  I'm better off fixing my own car, because I have a degree, and my intelligence level is far superior than any mechanic.”
tp.gifReally? That's the best you got? 
Better luck insulting me next time, fella…leaving is probably the smartest thing you’ve done so far… don’t let the door hit ya on the way out.   

View full article

• Similar Topics

• By carmcapriotto
      Travis Guy co-owner of Yourba Linda Auto Service in Placentia, CA.
      Key Talking Points:
      Both Travis and his brother Tim worked in hospitality business before joining family business- their dad never pressured them to come work for himStarted as bellman/front door at hotel at age 16, at 18 was valet Went to job fair and started working for Disney- learned valuable customer service skills (using whole hand when gesturing or directing customers instead of 1 finger, answering phone within 3 rings, smiling at customers and while using phone and behind mask) Travis, brother, mother and father all have ownership of business- grew up with very close family, family always comes first  Dad- overseer, behind the scenes bookkeeping tasks  Travis and brother run day to day operations of shop- Travis is “face” of company in front of shop, Tim is expert at the parts and directs back of shop Hired new technician from CraigslistPut money into ads on Indeed and Facebook- had same applications come through that weren’t the right fit for the business  ASCCA membershipTravis has become more involved in industry- more to industry than just his shop Camaraderie- more comfortable in business and in association  “Don’t need to have gray hair to be in ASCCA” Self inflicting wounds industry wideDeserve to get paid for your knowledge and the services you offer Technicians deserve to get paid what they’re worth  Be the change- top technician at Travis’ shop earns 6 figure income. Labor rate increased $50 when he came on board Handling price shoppers- “We’re not the cheapest. We will never be the cheapest. We are the best value.” Instead of being in competition with other shops consider supporting each other- joining networks and associations, share information, learn from each other and all be successful   Family employees and customers- what drives Travis to get up every morningFamily- helping family, working toward goals Employees- proud to keep them employed so they can support themselves and their family  Customers- they rely on shop and most importantly, they trust them Resources:
      Thanks to Travis Guy for his contribution to the aftermarket’s premier podcast. Link to the ‘BOOKS‘ page highlighting all books discussed in the podcast library HERE. Leaders are readers. Find every podcast episode HERE. Every episode segmented by Series HERE. Key Word Search HERE. Be socially involved and in touch with the show:
      Facebook   Twitter   Linked In   Email
      Listen for free on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spreaker, iHeart Radio, Spotify, Podchaser and many more. Mobile Listening APP's HERE
      Join the Ecosystem - Subscribe to the INSIDER NEWSLETTER HERE.
      Buy me a coffee
      This episode is brought to you by AAPEX, the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo. AAPEX represents the $740 billion global automotive aftermarket industry and has everything you need to stay ahead of the curve.  The Virtual AAPEX Experience 2020 is in the record books. Virtual AAPEX lived up to presenting leading-technical and business management training from some of the industry’s best and brightest. Now set your sights on the homecoming in Las Vegas in 2021. Mark your calendar now … November 2-4, 2021, AAPEX // Now more than ever.

This episode is brought to you by Shop-Ware Shop Management. It’s time to run your business at its fullest potential with the industry’s leading technology. Shop-Ware Shop Management will increase your efficiency with lightning-fast workflows, help your staff capture more sales every day, and create very happy customers who promote your business. Shops running Shop-Ware have More Time and generate More Profit—join them! Schedule a free live demonstration and find out how 30 minutes can transform your shop at getshopware.com/carm

Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By Joe Marconi
      Nick is on the front lines of customer service each day. He is a talented service advisor, with a passion for helping others. Nick and I often debate what’s more important to the customer: price or value? He’ll often tell me, “I know you preach value, Joe, but people care about price, too. In the end, price is a major concern.” I always respond, “Nick, it’s not all about price, it’s really about value. Build a strong relationship, reach the customer emotionally, have them believe in you and they will trust you. And when that happens, price will not be the focus.”  
      Here’s the reality. I would be lying to you if I told you that price has absolutely no bearing on a person’s decision to buy from you or not. However, are consumers only interested in price? I know that sometimes it may appear that way, but the bottom line is this: being competitive and profitable is a fine line we walk each day. When the perception of value diminishes, price then becomes the focal point.  Nick, who debates me on the philosophy of value, learned a valuable lesson recently, which made him a believer that there is most definitely a difference between value and price.  
      About a month ago, a first-time customer called us to ask if we could take a look at her son’s tire, which was losing air pressure. Nick took the call and said, “Sure, we would be happy to help you.” He took down all the needed information and let her know that he would follow up with a phone call as soon as her son arrived.  
      When the son arrived, Nick wrote up the car and dispatched it to a technician and then called the mother to let her know that her son had arrived. He also let her know that he would call her as soon as he knew something about the tire. 
      About ten minutes later, the tech informed Nick that the tire was damaged from riding with too little air pressure and that the tire would have to be replaced. He also said that the other three tires looked new and that it would not be a problem replacing the one tire.         
      Nick prepared an estimate for the tire and called the customer. Nick explained why the tire needed to be replaced and let her know that we could have the tire installed and have him on his way in about an hour or so. Nick then gave her the price for the job. The mother replied with, “Ok, give me five minutes and I will call you right back.” 
      Fifteen minutes later the mother called, and said, “Nick, I found another shop that will install that same tire for $50.00 less than you can do it for.  So, can you put air in the tire so I can have my son drive it to the other shop?” Nick thought for a second and responded, “putting air in the tire and having your son drive his car to the other shop is not safe. Here’s what I will do. I will have my technician put the spare on the car. He’ll also check the tire pressure in the other three tires. Afterall, we want to make sure that your son is safe.” The mother thanked Nick and hung up the phone.  
      A few minutes later, the mother called again, asked for Nick and said this, “You know Nick, you were so nice to me from the very beginning when I first spoke to you and right up to now, and you put my son’s safety first. You also didn’t try to force me into buying your tire. Please install the tire at your price.” Nick, now on cloud nine, hung up the phone and told the tech to finish up the job.  
      Nick learned a valuable lesson that day. He learned that he didn’t sell a tire—he sold something much greater. He sold an emotional feeling. He reached the customer on an emotional level and the price of the job became less important. Does this work with everyone? Of course not. But, if you want to make more sales and build the right clientele, sell value, sell relationships and sell a positive emotional feeling. 
      Later that day, Nick told me what happened. I could tell that he was proud of how he handled the situation. And he should be. I just listened as he told me the entire story and relived the moment. After he had finished, I calmly asked him, “So Nick, is it really all about price?” Nick just smiled. 
      This story was originally published by Joe Marconi in Ratchet+Wrench on May 5th, 2020

View full article
    • By nptrb
      We ended Part 3 of this blog series with “Second Draw PPP Loan Application and Documentation Requirements”. As this second draw is being distributed, the rules are changing. I encourage you to check out the SBA’s website www.sba.gov or go to your local SBA office for additional information.
      You may also contact me if you would prefer to have a conversation with someone outside the government. My contact information is at the bottom of this post.
      Beginning Part 4, we start with expanding on this rule from the New PPP Regulations:
      For Second Draw PPP Loans of $150,000 or Less, Revenue Reduction Documentation is Not Required to be Submitted at the Time the Borrow Submits an Application for a Loan:
      This section is self-explanatory, but just a bit of clarification for you.
      When you apply for a loan in an amount that is less than $150,000, you may disregard the required documentation mentioned in the previous blog. There is a three-letter word that causes a pause here “BUT” “Must be submitted on or before the date the borrower applies for loan forgiveness, as required under the Economic Aid Act.”
      A second piece is that IF you as a borrower do not apply for loan forgiveness, you must provide this documentation to the SBA when they request it from you. So, be prepared.
      How to Request an Increase for a PPP First Draw Loan if the Borrower Returned All or Part of a Loan, or Did Not Accept the Full Amount Previously Approved:
      Here are the categories of borrowers that may reapply or request an increase in the amount of the PPP loan:
      If a borrower returned all of a PPP loan, the borrower may reapply for a PPP loan in an amount the borrower is eligible for under current PPP rules. If a borrower returned part of a PPP loan, the borrower may reapply for an amount equal to the difference between the amount retained and the amount previously approved. If a borrower did not accept the full amount of a PPP loan for which it was approved, the borrower may request an increase in the amount of the PPP loan up to the amount previously approved. You may use the SBA’s E-Tran Servicing website to request an increase in the PPP loan amount electronically. After the request, you are required to provide the lender with supporting documents for the increase.
      As of this writing, the SBA’s process for collecting information from borrowers was under development. This may be available when you apply for an increase in the loan amount as described above.
      Clarification on Borrowers that are Ineligible to Receive a Second Draw PPP Loan:
      Here is some language from the Economic Aid Act that describes borrowers who are NOT eligible to receive a Second Draw PPP loan. Read carefully please?
      A business concern or entity primarily engaged in political activities or lobbying activities, including any entity that is organized for research or for engaging in advocacy in areas such as public policy or political strategy, or that describes itself as a think tank in any public documents; Certain entities organized under the laws of the People’s Republic of China or the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong, or with other specified ties to the People’s Republic of China or the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong; Any person required to submit a registration statement under section 2 of the Foreign Agents Registration Act of 1938 (22 U.S.C. 612); A person or entity that receives a grant for shuttered venue operators under section 324 of the Economic Aid Act; A publicly traded company, defined as an issuer, the securities of which are listed on an exchange registered as a national securities exchange under section 6 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
      (15 U.S.C. 78f). Pay attention to the punctuation here. At the end of each bullet, there is a semicolon “;”. This means that if the first bullet does not apply to your situation, the next one or the next one, or the next one, OR the NEXT one may.
      We’re getting close to the end, but this section has some additional clarification of borrowers that will not qualify for the second draw PPP loan. Check out these are examples:
      You are engaged in any activity that is illegal under Federal, state, or local law; You are a household employer (individuals who employ household employees such as nannies or housekeepers); An owner of 20 percent or more of the equity of the applicant is presently incarcerated or, for any felony, presently subject to an indictment, criminal information, arraignment, or other means by which formal criminal charges are brought in any jurisdiction; or has been convicted of, pleaded guilty or nolo contendere to, or commenced any form of parole or probation (including probation before judgment) for, a felony involving fraud, bribery, embezzlement, or a false statement in a loan application or an application for federal financial assistance within the last five years or any other felony within the last year; You, or any business owned or controlled by you or any of your owners, has ever obtained a direct or guaranteed loan from SBA or any other Federal agency that is currently delinquent or has defaulted within the last seven years and caused a loss to the government; Your business or organization was not in operation on February 15, 2020; • You or your business received or will receive a grant under the Shuttered Venue Operator Grant program under section 324 of the Economic Aid Act; The President, the Vice President, the head of an Executive Department, or a Member of Congress, or the spouse of such person as determined under applicable common law, directly or indirectly holds a controlling interest in your business; Your business is an issuer, the securities of which are listed on an exchange registered as a national securities exchange under
      section 6 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (15 U.S.C. 78f); Your business has permanently closed.”  
      Again, same observation regarding the semicolons at the end of each bullet.
      Thanks for sticking with me and welcome to the end of this blog series. Whew, that IS a TON of reading.
      Again, I am keeping current of the changes as they happen, so if you want to talk, let’s schedule a time to meet soon.

Natalie Paris 
      https://threeriversbookkeeping.com/
      907-331-0208
      [email protected]

View full article
    • By carmcapriotto
      Carl Hutchinson has been in the car industry since 1982, but has worked on vehicles long before that time. He has a passion for engineering, for understanding how vehicles operate, and how to repair a customer’s concern. Earlier in his career, Carl started working at a GM Dealership, then went to work at independent repair facilities as a technician and eventually became a service advisor. Carl’s experience in the automotive industry led him to his current position as co- owner with Maureen Hutchinson of Complete Automotive in Springfield MO., where he works every day to provide high quality, valuable service to all customers.
      Carl is an Alumni with Ozarks Technical Community College, Springfield MO Campus. He currently sits on the Automotive Advisory Board with Ozark Technical Community College, member of South East Rotary, and a member of the Springfield Midwest Auto Care Alliance chapter.
      Carl has his Master ASE Certification, L1 and Service Advisor certification and is an AMI Graduate.
      After over 32 years in the automotive business, giving back the knowledge and experience to those of the next generation that are coming into the industry is an honor. It’s exciting to see the culture of the industry change to a more positive, cleaner, technical atmosphere, with an emphasis on great customer service.
      Changing the culture of the industry is exciting to move into the next generation of automotive technicians, service advisors, and owners.
      Key Talking Points:
      Founding member of Midwest AutoCare Alliance ASC Master Certification L1, Service Advisor Certification, AMI GraduateLead by example with continuous training  Involved with automotive technology education with local community college80% of board members and influence are from dealerships Independent shop owners MUST get involved- incite for students on real world perspectives on the automotive industry (soft skills required) Attitude changeWasn’t known as the “nice guy” 10 years ago- pessimistic, saw negative in everything  Surround yourself with the right people that will tell you the hard truths- will be hard to hear, when you don’t know what’s wrong you also don’t know how to change. You are the average of the 5 people you are with most.  Carrying baggage- alters how you treat peopleCarl came from a fatherless background. He began to see his negative outlook on that situation weigh on his children. Reconnected with his father and baggage was lifted. Didn't realize how much that situation affected him emotionally until it was addressed. Start by getting small wins- create list and focus on what you can do each day Read “Emotional Intelligence” by Daniel Goleman  instilled the knowledge he needed to address as a person. Starting writing 1 thank you card every week for 1 year- thanked the people around him and acknowledged what was impactful to him. Lifted burden and was pivotal point in life- became grateful for the small things in life Positive change is infectious Started getting involved with community- church and youth groups We are what we tell ourselves we are Business cultureOpen, friendly, family environment- employees want to come to work and be apart of the team  Taking care of internal employees and external customers Identify the attitude and culture of business prior to hiring   Easy to get a bad reputation within industry, takes longer to develop positive reputation  Entrepreneurial operating system- how many jobs do you do?“What is EOS,” “Traction,” and “How to be a great boss” by Gino Wickman Having people obtain ownership in their position- giving your ‘seats’ away, divide and conquer    Resources:
      Thanks to Carl Hutchinson for his contribution to the aftermarket’s premier podcast. Link to the ‘BOOKS‘ page, highlighting all books discussed in the podcast library HERE. Leaders are readers. Listen for free on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spreaker, iHeart Radio, Spotify, Podchaser, and many more. Mobile Listening APP's HERE Find every podcast episode HERE. Every episode is segmented by Series HERE. Key Word Search HERE. Be socially involved and in touch with the show:
      Facebook   Twitter   Linked In   Email
      Join the Ecosystem - Subscribe to the INSIDER NEWSLETTER HERE.
      Buy me a coffee
      Gold Certification recognizes top tier NAPA AutoCares with a high level of participation in the AutoCare program. The program was built by AutoCare Centers for AutoCare Centers to provide a consistent consumer experience, maximize technology leverage, and reward NAPA’s most committed partners. In other words, Gold Certified AutoCare Centers are the standard bearers for the AutoCare brand nationwide. Simply put, the Gold Certified NAPA AutoCare program, powered by your local shop brand, will separate you from the rest helping you boost your bay counts and your average repair orders.
      Learn more about NAPA AutoCare, Gold Certification, and the hundreds of other benefits the NAPA family has to offer by talking with your servicing NAPA store or Visit the NAPA Benefits Center, at www.napabenefitscenter.com or call the NAPA Benefits Center at 844-627-2123.
      Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By nptrb
      We ended Part 2 of this blog series with “Calculation of Average Monthly Payroll Costs for NAICS Code 72 Entities That Qualify as Seasonal Employers or as New Entities:” This is another great reason to check out the SBA’s website www.sba.gov or go to your local SBA office for additional information.
      Beginning Part 3, we start with expanding on this rule from the New PPP Regulations:
      “Bankruptcy Prevents Borrowers from Receiving a Second Draw PPP Loan:”
      The Interim Final Rules (IFR) state that if your business is in bankruptcy, you will not be approved for a PPP loan. Congress gave the SBA to defer that decision to bankruptcy judges but did not choose to exercise that option.
      Again, don’t shoot the messenger please? I was shocked by this decision myself. I encourage you to look at the language from the IFR but will not insert them here.
      Here’s a quote from the IFR to give you a taste.
      “If the applicant or the owner of the applicant is the debtor in a bankruptcy proceeding, either at the time it submits the application or at any time before the loan is disbursed, the applicant is ineligible to receive a PPP loan.”
      There is more that discusses the timing of when you file for bankruptcy and that’s where the hairs start getting split. If you find yourself in this possible gray area, check out the IFR.
      There is a new way to account for a 25% reduction in revenue that will qualify you for a second PPP loan. Here’s the language:
      “A borrower that was in operation in all four quarters of 2019 is deemed to have experienced the required revenue reduction if it experienced a reduction in annual receipts of 25 percent or greater in 2020 compared to 2019 and the borrower submits copies of its annual tax forms substantiating the revenue decline.”
      Here’s the idea. If your shop had a reduction of annual receipts (when comparing 2019 to 2020) while in operation in 100% of 2019 and 2020, then you meet the criteria. Another wrinkle is that you must have already qualified before taking the revenue reduction into account. The IFR does make this simpler than it was before. If you want to find out the reasons the SBA created a variable method of figuring their reduction in revenue, check out the IFR or we can have a conversation. I’m here for you.
      Lastly, you can still qualify for the second draw when you have a reduction of 25% in revenue by proving that you had the reduction in one quarter of 2020 when compared to the same quarter in 2019. For example, if you had the revenue reduction in the 1st quarter of 2020 when compared to the 1st quarter in 2019, you qualify.
      Here’s the second and last topic for this blog. My eyes are starting to cross so hang in there. 
      Second Draw PPP Loan Application and Documentation Requirements:
      If you are wanting to make application, you should do that as soon as the application is available. It may be available now, so check it out.
      The IFR did specify the documentation requirements, so here we go.
      The documentation standard is essentially the same as the first draw PPP loan. If you meet these requirements, no additional proof of payroll costs is required. These requirements come straight from the IFR:
      If the applicant:
      (i)used calendar year 2019 figures to determine its First Draw PPP Loan amount, (ii) used calendar year 2019 figures to determine its Second Draw PPP Loan amount (instead of calendar year 2020), and (iii) the lender for the applicant’s Second Draw PPP Loan is the same as the lender that made the applicant’s First Draw PPP Loan. When you meet the standards from above “Additional documentation is not required because the lender already has the relevant documentation supporting the borrower’s payroll costs.”
      Even if you do meet the standards from above, the IFR allows lenders that latitude to request additional documents if the lender “concludes that it would be useful in conducting the lender’s good-faith review of the borrower’s loan amount calculation.” Here some plain language. The bank can ask for more documents to review your calculation of the loan amount.
      When you are asking for a second round PPP loan that is greater than $150,000 you have to submit documents that are “adequate to establish that the applicant experienced a revenue reduction of 25% or greater in 2020 relative to 2019.” An example of the documents is:
      Relevant tax forms, including annual tax forms, or Quarterly financial statements or bank statements if relevant tax forms are not available. Hello Ms. Bookkeeper, do you have a handle on this stuff?
      I’m confident I do, so if you want to talk, let’s schedule a time to meet soon.
      In part 4 of the series, we’ll start with:
      For Second Draw PPP Loans of $150,000 or Less, Revenue Reduction Documentation is Not Required to be Submitted at the Time the Borrow Submits an Application for a Loan:
      See you back here for Part 4.
      Natalie Paris 
      https://threeriversbookkeeping.com/
      907-331-0208
      [email protected]

View full article

• Our Sponsors