Quantcast

• You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.

Has any signed up or know of this product? "Truvideo"

BG has partnered with a company called Truvideo.  The process allows you to take a short video of the car and document any issues. The video is then sent to the customer, either thru a text message or email. The tech or service advisor narrates the video.  The customer can see on video things like worn brakes, worn tires, a leaking hose, etc.  

I think that this has its place in the multipoint process. Below is a link for more information.

Your thoughts?

https://www.bgprod.com/programs/truvideo/

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      We all know the expression, "The Customer is always right." But is that really true?
      The other day a customer walked over to my tech and starting to scream at him for failing the NY State annual inspection. 
      I intervened and told the customer to stop and get away from my employee. I also told him that I would not tolerate anyone yelling and screaming at one of my employees. 
      Should I have been more "reserved" and try to defuse the situation?  Should I have "politely" listened to the customer's issue?
      Have you been in this position and what would you do? 

• By sparkerauto
      How many of you text message customers on update with there vehicle, when it's done, what needs to be done ? Also how are you doing this ? I have two landline phones, are you using personal cell phones ? Thanks !
    • By Alex
      Coronavirus has helped streamline video messaging, video conferencing, and just overall the act of watching video on various platforms. Large companies are creating weekly videos to message their employees and customers these days. Some of you may even be doing the something similar, and if not recording and sharing video, maybe at least communicating more through video. I was on linkedin and thought this video posted by @ncautoshop from L&N Performance Auto Repair was worth a share. 😁

• By Elite Worldwide Inc.
      Complimentary Webinar - Handling Staffing and Unemployment Issues During COVID-19

Guidance from Top Employment Experts 
      We know how difficult it has been for shop owners to navigate through the employment issues that have come with COVID-19, so we decided that we needed to help. Elite has arranged for SESCO Management Consultants, the top experts in HR and Employment Law when it comes to auto repair shops, to hold a special session to help shop owners through the greatest COVID-19 employment challenges. 

In light of what the industry is going through, we've arranged for this session to be held free of charge.  

Join us next Tuesday (4/7) at 10:00 Pacific Time, and learn: 
      How to ensure you're complying with the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (Paid Family Leave). 
        Everything you need to know about employer and employee coverage 
        The most important considerations when it comes to leave use and pay requirements 
        How to sort through staffing, unemployment and other operational issues 
        The answers to any questions you may have Seating is limited, so Click Here to reserve your spot today.

Wishing you the best,

Your Friends at Elite
    • By JustTheBest
      Texting has never been easier. Instead of telling you about it… will you let me prove it? 
      What if it’s free? Give me 3 minutes and I’ll explain it all. No tricks. No gimmicks. No kidding. 

Hope this helps!
      Matthew
      "The Car Count FIxer"
      P.S.: Start texting tomorrow - for FREE! No Kidding!
      P.P.S.: Join me on YouTube at Car Count Hackers! FREE Help to grow your Car Count, Income and Profit!
      P.P.P..S.: Like and Follow Car Count Hackers on Facebook

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors