Quantcast

I couldn't agree more! Customer service is the most important aspect of any business. It's vital for customers to be greeted in a timely and professional manner. During particularly busy periods, this may be more difficult to accomplish. To help in this effort, wireless kiosk technology that welcomes customers and offers up-sell opportunities based on current weather conditions is an asset for today's auto repair shops. Especially when business is at its peak, kiosks allow customers to check themselves in, update their address and/or vehicles and ultimately save service professionals time, allowing them to carry out other duties.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

My company recently released the first-ever customer check-in kiosk for the automotive repair industry. It's called Welcome Station and it's similar to the self-check terminals at the grocery store, airports and used extensively in other industries. You can find more information here: http://www.autoshopowner.com/blog/7/entry-77-automotive-kiosk-aids-customer-check-in-saves-shops-time/ by visiting my Web site at www.boltontechnology.com, or calling 610-400-1019. Please let me know if I can provide any additional details.