• Announcements

• AutoShopOwner

Advertising & Promoting Your Company On AutoShopOwner - Information   02/25/2017

This message is only shown to FREE members and goes away after subscribing to a paid membership. If you are joining AutoShopOwner to promote your business, service, or product to this community of auto shop owners, please subscribe to a Sponsor Member Annual Package before doing so. With the correct membership, you will have the ability to post about your company in your posts and forum signature.

You can upgrade your existing membership here.

All marketing attempts to this community without proper membership level and/or approval by staff, will be considered spam, result in topic/post removal, and a warning, which can lead up to the banning of your membership, company and/or product on all pages of AutoShopOwner.

Thank you for your support.

Hi eveyrone!

As a result of the some of the recent changes, I'm preparing to hold a special webinar just for Goodyear tire dealers.

Please send me a private message if you would like to be notified when this has been scheduled.

Thank!

Elon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ron Ipach

It's finally time for you to enjoy less stress and take more time off, all while putting more money in your pockets.
      Would you like to know how? After helping over 6567 repair shop owners achieve the shop of their dreams, I've put together my most anticipated Webinar yet:
      What The Top Auto Repair Shop Owners Know That You Don’t: 
      How a Small Minority Are Pocketing Six-Figure Incomes
      I'm Interested - Sign Me Up! Need More Incentive?
      On This Free Online Training Webinar, You’re Going To Discover: 
      The 4-step business model that’s been quietly converting struggling shop owners into multiple $100,000+ per year earners, while enjoying their businesses more than they ever have before… How making a few important shifts in your business RIGHT NOW will protect you from being swallowed up by the massive changes coming in the industry… Why most advertising efforts by shops today are a total waste of money…and where you should be focusing all of your efforts right now to attract the best high-quality customers to your shop… A simple process for converting those annoying price shoppers into paying customers…and selling your services at higher prices than your competitors… And much, much, more! Don't waste any more time, take the steps to change your life, and better your business!
      CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

• By Joe Marconi
      I recently made a call to my Internet provider to discuss and issue I was having. After multiple attempts at trying to explain my problem, the customer service rep on the other end of the phone had no clue how to solve my problem.  She was nice, extremely polite, and had the voice of an angel.  She was well-trained, but not in the art of problem solving.
      Great customer service is not about being nice to people, it’s all about understanding the customer’s needs and coming up with solutions to their problems.  Train your service personnel in the art of proper etiquette, but also in the art of problem solving.  Empower your people to also make decisions.  Set limits, but give them the authority to solve issues without every problem reaching your desk.

• By Stevens Automotive Service
      If you have ever thought about shop management and training for your business now is the time. Make 2018 profitable and with a lot less stress. 
      For ASO members that are serious about business and becoming the shop of choice in your area then lets get started.
      Business coaching and training for your auto repair business. Real world one on one training for your business as all shops are different with different needs and markets. 
      Cost is 100.00 a week for a 1 year program for serious owners only that want to build a business. 
      Contact me for details and make 2018 all it can be. 
      Email [email protected]
      Website http://stevensauto.shop/
    • By Stevens Automotive Service
      Get a handle on the upcoming Fall and Winter months with NO WASTE MARKETING and keep it going into all of 2018 to get your shop to the next level.
      Load the bays and make good profit margins. No waste marketing is just that, your marketing program ends up with the customer in the bay not in the trash this way it ends up making you money not costing you money.
      If your not where you need to be and that's PROFITABLE, I would be glad to talk with you about the program.      
    • By Ron Ipach
      If you are currently texting your clients and are using one of those potentially expensive services that charge a pretty decent monthly fee, and then in some cases, up to an additional dollar per text to send automated and group texts to your clients, you'll probably want to check out a service that I've been recommending to my clients for several years - and it's totally FREE for your first 250 texts, then only .05 cents for each text after that.
      https://www.eztexting.com/
      Sure, it doesn't have a direct link to your client list, requiring you to export/import your mobile numbers into their system (a 10-minute process) - but once your client's mobile numbers are uploaded into EZtexting you can pre-schedule your individual and group texts to go out whenever you wish.
      Happy texting!