Quantcast

• You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.
ncautoshop

Paul Danner

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• By JustTheBest
      Wanted to share these two videos to help auto repair shop owners fix their car count. 

Enjoy! Don't forget to Like, Share and Subscribe!
      Matthew Lee
      "The Car Count Fixer"
    • By Jay Huh
      Hey guys, should I buy the R+W conference videos now for $1k or buy the all access pass and get videos but wait until Sept??? This is killing me, I watched the intro teaser and I have a feeling it'll be helpful. Spent $33k this month (usually my expenses are around $20k.....) so I don't have money to throw around.
      Anyone that seen the vids vouch for the $1k download price?
    • By Alex
      AutoShopOwner is now available via the Tapatalk application on your mobile phone.

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry and Nokia. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that have activated the Tapatalk plugin.

We have activated the plugin as of today. Please post any issues in this topic.
    • By Joe Marconi
      Imagine two boys playing one-on-one basketball. They’re throwing the ball up, dribbling the ball, making moves, but not keeping score. Then one decides, “Hey let’s keep score.” What happens? We all know what happens. Both boys now play a lot harder; they pay more attention to their shots, they guard the other player with more intensity. They play with a goal in mind…the goal to win.

Your shop is no different. We all need to know how we are doing; what’s our score. If your employees don't know how they are doing, there is no incentive to win. And, it's not their fault. They don't know the score.

People are more productive when they receive feedback on how they are doing. Point out their accomplishments. Point out their progress. And most important, give everyone positive reinforcement.

One thing, don’t make everything about the numbers. If you work on the person and bring out their strengths, the rest will fall into place.

Show your employees their accomplishments, let them know their progress, and watch them win.

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors