Quantcast

• You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.
Sign in to follow this  
Sean

Rpm tool kit feedback?

Hello

I am interested in the RPM tool kit and wondered if anyone has used it and could provide feedback? How well does it integrate with RO writer? What's the support like etc. So far all my research I have done seems pretty positive.

Thanks

https://autoprofitmasters.com/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By JustTheBest
      Hi!
      This week, I had a chance to review recent results with a private client (aka Car Count Hacker . You may find this surprising, specially when you find out the size of the shop. 
      I detail it all in this video.

You can see the entire video here. I welcome your comments or questions.
      I welcome your comments or questions. 
      Hope this helps!
      Matthew
      "The Car Count FIxer"
      P.S.: Join me on YouTube at Car Count Hackers! FREE Help to grow your Car Count, Income and Profit! 
      P.P.S.: Like and Follow Car Count Hackers on Facebook
      P.P.P.S.: Have you registered in my FREE Training? "How to Double Your Car Count in 89 Days"
    • By autoguy
      Does anyone have the MaxiSys ADAS Calibration Tool? What did you pay?
      I see it on Amazon being sold by autel

From he autel site: https://www.auteltech.com/autelcms/Automotive Diagnostic& Analysi/590.jhtml

MaxiSys ADAS Calibration Tool
      Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) is becoming standard equipment on today’s new vehicles. These systems are designed to assist drivers to prevent collisions by displaying alerts, providing camera images or by taking instantaneous control of the vehicle. The Autel MaxiSys ADAS provides the original complete diagnostic functionality, comprehensive and precise ADAS calibration. With MaxiSys calibration tools and accurate software, Autel MaxiSys ADAS is an ideal calibration tool for collision repair, glass replacement and repair shops.

Overview:
      Precise: crossbar's minor adjustment knob and laser positioning provide millimeter-level accuracy.
      Flexible: lift can be adjusted by power; pattern cloth and pattern board are portable and easy for storage.
      Integrated: modular frame assembled with accessory tools for calibration; pattern board holder, pattern cloth and pattern board are easy to move.
      Smart: calibration procedure; compatible use with leveling lift adjustment
      Accurate: regular updates of latest OE-level diagnostic and calibration software; correct calibration
      Intuitive: tutorial graphics and step-by-step instructions; Pre-Scan & Post-Scan Reports (ADAD module identification, Calibration)
      Complete: Wide vehicle coverage; Seven Calibration Functions; Fixed & Mobile Calibrations

Potential usage:
      Glass Replacement, Specialty Repair, Collision Repair, Wheel Alignment

Adjustable Calibration Frame and Tools
      The large automatic screw mechanism provides compatible use with vehicle leveling lifts by offering a taller than average extended adjustable height.
      Easily Interchangeable and flexible calibration components
      Precise fine-tuning hand knob and laser positioning for millimeter ruler accuracy

Calibration Tooling Kit
      Easily Interchangeable Calibration Components
      Exceptional Vehicle Coverage
      Made of durable stain resistant material and easily cleaned.
      Easy to store and transport

Calibration Software:
      Step-by-step instructions display exact OE-calibration specifications and videos
      Pre-SCAN and Post-SCAN diagnostic report directly presents the existing problems, diagnostic results and repair suggestions
      J2534 Maxiflash Elite for OE Level programming
      Faster 1.3GHz + 1.7GHz hexa-core processor, double the speed with our revolutionary multitask-capable Android Operating System
      AutoVIN / AutoSCAN all modules in all systems
      The best possible OE-level diagnostic coverage to offer complete ADAS and diagnostic solutions for smarter repair and calibration.
    • By DUFRESNES
      Our Service writer is paid 8% on all sales.  When he is off for 2 days, we have another hourly person that service writes.   My question is we pay the SW that was off for 2 days 8% on all sales, but take them as vacation days.  The person filling in (he does a great job) pay him the difference if he was service writing and would be commission.    Looking to see if somebody has a better solution.  If the regular SW is on vacation, I can figure the sales from his last day till he comes back.  That is not a problem

• By autoguy
      Just getting an idea of what everyone is using for TPMS tools and sensors these days, anything new?  
    • By totalautocare
      Everyone has a different opinion of what is the best scan tool. What's yours and why.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors