Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
HarrytheCarGeek

Notes From The Underground: Freedom Begins With Breaking The Mental Chains!

Notes from the UNDERGROUND: FREEDOM begins with BREAKING the MENTAL CHAINS!
http://daviddegraw.org/notes-from-the-underground/

At this point, if you spend much time researching power politics or the distribution of wealth, resources and basic necessities, it seems evident and undeniable, dare I say, “common sense,” that we, in fact, live in a neo-feudal society built on debt and mental slavery.

That may sound like over-the-top rhetoric, and it obviously sounds extreme to propagandized and conditioned minds, and yes, it is extreme. However, it is the unfortunate reality of the present situation. The facts are there for the rational and unbiased mind to absorb and comprehend.

If you take a few minutes of your time and read this through, it will easily be proven. We will look at how the system works, and then, hopefully, we will begin the process of evolving society together, as grandiose as that may sound.

Let’s start by giving some context and perspective on present circumstances by breaking down some economic data. As Thomas Jefferson once said, “Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day.”
- See more at: http://daviddegraw.org/notes-from-the-underground/#sthash.gJm7EYom.dpuf

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Elite Worldwide Inc.
      Elite’s industry acclaimed Online Phone Skills Training, sponsored by Jasper Engines & Transmissions, has been proven to not only help shops bring in more new customers, but do so in a way that demonstrates your professionalism, your ethics, and shows your customers and callers that you truly care about them.
      Here are just a few of the topics that will be covered during the three 45-minute modules (Weds, 7/17 through Weds, 7/31):
      - Winning the confidence of those difficult first-time callers
      - Effectively handling tough, persistent price shoppers
      - Handling the most common and most difficult sales objections
      - Understanding your callers and their emotional minds
      - Using several proven techniques and tips to close more repair and service sales
      - Converting your priceless callers into rock-solid appointments
      It's only $179 to enroll, and availability is limited, so visit or Online Phone Skills page to learn more or reserve your seat today: https://www.eliteworldwide.com/phone-skills-training-for-auto-repair-shops.html
    • By defiancetire
      I havent posted here in awhile figured id might get some insight. I am 27 years old, Been in business for 4 years. Over the last year i just feel like ive run out of gas. I am getting depressed, Not interested in working on cars or the business. Its taken a toll on it. Very close tk losing it, I do not want that. Any ideas on what to do?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We wanted to give all shop owners out there a heads up that Elite’s Online High Impact Sales Course begins on April 4th. There are only 100 seats available on a first come, first served basis. Because the course is sponsored by JASPER Engines & Transmissions, JASPER customers receive an exclusive discount! Please find the course details below, and if you have any questions at all, feel free to contact us or give us a call at 800-204-3548. Hope to see you there!
      Online High Impact Sales Course details:
      Course web page: http://www.eliteworldwide.com/event/633/online-high-impact-customer-care-sales-course-april.html 
      Content that will be covered:
      Selling multiple repairs & big ticket items Selling diagnostic testing & maintenance Building powerful relationships in 60 seconds Overcoming the most challenging sales objections Generating higher sales and happier customers Generating more repeat and referral business Presenting service recommendations in a way that makes customers want to buy Note: Course will come with a workbook, homework assignments and testing to ensure accountability and lasting results
      Presenters: Jen Monclus and Doris Barnes of Elite
      Price: $179 (JASPER customers receive a $50 discount)
      Course Dates and Times:
      Session #1 – April 4, 10:00am–10:45am PST
      Session #2 – April 11, 10:00am–10:45am PST
      Session #3 – April 18, 10:00am–10:45am PST
      Session #4 – April 25, 10:00am–11:00am PST (optional AMI testing at end of session)
      We wanted to give all shop owners out there a heads up that Elite’s Online High Impact Sales Course begins on Jan 3rd. There are only 100 seats available on a first come, first served basis. Because the course is sponsored by JASPER Engines & Transmissions, JASPER customers receive an exclusive discount! Please find the course details below, and if you have any questions at all, feel free to contact us or give us a call at 800-204-3548. Hope to see you there!
      Online High Impact Sales Course details:
      Course web page: http://www.eliteworldwide.com/event/622/online-high-impact-customer-care-sales-course.html
      Content that will be covered:
      Selling multiple repairs & big ticket items Selling diagnostic testing & maintenance Building powerful relationships in 60 seconds Overcoming the most challenging sales objections Generating higher sales and happier customers Generating more repeat and referral business Presenting service recommendations in a way that makes customers want to buy Note: Course will come with a workbook, homework assignments and testing to ensure accountability and lasting results
      Presenters: Jen Monclus and Doris Barnes of Elite
      Price: $179 (JASPER customers receive a $50 discount)
      Course Dates and Times:
      Session #1 – Jan 3, 10:00am–10:45am PST
      Session #2 – Jan 10, 10:00am–10:45am PST
      Session #3 – Jan 17, 10:00am–10:45am PST
      Session #4 – Jan 24, 10:00am–11:00am PST (optional AMI testing at end of session)
    • By UsedTireShop
      If anyone else has an issue with the limited notes field please tell them. If they receive enough complaints they will fix this. PLEASE help by contacting Mitchell at Toll Free 888.724.6742

Here is my issue:

I believe I got this idea from this forum somewhere. I like to be able to say the words "No Cost" over the phone to a customer with an issue. So I offer a free initial diagnostic. This is when my tech will spend 1 to 10 minutes looking at the customer's concern. Once the tech does this task he comes back to the Service Writer with a request for the proper diagnostic time. The Service Writer then sells the required time for diagnostics. The problem is Mitchell limits the note field and we can not add the proper lines and spaces needed. My work order for the tech should look like this:

Customer concerns:

Step by Step - What have you tested and what are the results of the tests?:

What will happen if the customer doesn’t repair this problem?:

Potential other problems once this is repaired?:

What will fix it?:

Parts list:

Estimated time to repair:

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors