Quantcast

• You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.
Sign in to follow this  
HarrytheCarGeek

Notes From The Underground: Freedom Begins With Breaking The Mental Chains!

Notes from the UNDERGROUND: FREEDOM begins with BREAKING the MENTAL CHAINS!
http://daviddegraw.org/notes-from-the-underground/

At this point, if you spend much time researching power politics or the distribution of wealth, resources and basic necessities, it seems evident and undeniable, dare I say, “common sense,” that we, in fact, live in a neo-feudal society built on debt and mental slavery.

That may sound like over-the-top rhetoric, and it obviously sounds extreme to propagandized and conditioned minds, and yes, it is extreme. However, it is the unfortunate reality of the present situation. The facts are there for the rational and unbiased mind to absorb and comprehend.

If you take a few minutes of your time and read this through, it will easily be proven. We will look at how the system works, and then, hopefully, we will begin the process of evolving society together, as grandiose as that may sound.

Let’s start by giving some context and perspective on present circumstances by breaking down some economic data. As Thomas Jefferson once said, “Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day.”
- See more at: http://daviddegraw.org/notes-from-the-underground/#sthash.gJm7EYom.dpuf

We allow visitors to read the first post of each topic. To read this post, please login or register for a membership. 

We allow visitors to read the first post of each topic. To read this post, please login or register for a membership. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      Shop owners, you have a little less than two months before the end of the year.  And that means it's time to start thinkning about your Tax Planning for 2019. Don't procrastinate on this. Meet with accountant. Review the year, review profit.  Consider things such as major equipmenet purchases and other major investments you made in 2019.  Look at bottom line profit and determine if you set aside enough cash to pay your taxes come April 15, 2020.  
      One thing, Cash is King, So, before you purhase any major equipment before the end of the year, listen to your accoutant, not the Tool Sales-person.  In many cases, it's better to pay some tax and hold on to cash for a rainy day. 
      A little planning now will save you big time in 2020, and also help you sleep better! 

• By JustTheBest
      USA Today article (Friday September 27, 2019 by Nathan Borney - USA Today) shows that “the average age of cars and light trucks on U.S. roads reached an all time high of 11.8 years in 2018.”

The article goes on to claim... “By 2023, there will be about 84 million vehicles on the road that are at least 16 years old, reflecting a 240% increase from 35 million in 2002, according to IHS.”

Are you getting your share?
      There’s only 90 days left in 2019 and the market is changing. Sorry, it HAS changed. Are you ready? Do you have your plans laid out for marketing your shop in 2020? 
      Auto Service Marketing - Fix Your Car Count FAST!
      Hope this helps!
      Matthew
      "The Car Count FIxer"
      P.S.: Join me on YouTube at Car Count Hackers! FREE Help to grow your Car Count, Income and Profit! 
      P.P.S.: Like and Follow Car Count Hackers on Facebook
      P.P.P.S.: Have you registered in my FREE Training? "How to Double Your Car Count in 89 Days"
    • By Elite Worldwide Inc.
      Elite’s industry acclaimed Online Phone Skills Training, sponsored by Jasper Engines & Transmissions, has been proven to not only help shops bring in more new customers, but do so in a way that demonstrates your professionalism, your ethics, and shows your customers and callers that you truly care about them.
      Here are just a few of the topics that will be covered during the three 45-minute modules (Weds, 7/17 through Weds, 7/31):
      - Winning the confidence of those difficult first-time callers
      - Effectively handling tough, persistent price shoppers
      - Handling the most common and most difficult sales objections
      - Understanding your callers and their emotional minds
      - Using several proven techniques and tips to close more repair and service sales
      - Converting your priceless callers into rock-solid appointments
      It's only $179 to enroll, and availability is limited, so visit or Online Phone Skills page to learn more or reserve your seat today: https://www.eliteworldwide.com/phone-skills-training-for-auto-repair-shops.html
    • By Ron Ipach
      Brand New LIVE Workshop for Auto Repair Shop Owners.
      ...I've got to tell you I'm super excited because I just created the final details on this brand new Live Workshop that I'm going to be offering tomorrow at Noon EST
      [ Register here for free: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/4815585386172/WN__Vh527KXQPSAmM8P97M0jw ]
      I'm going to be covering the three most important things that you could ever do in your shop. These are the three things that the top shop owners are doing and they've mastered this and that's the sole reason why they are, well, BETTER than everybody else.
      [ Register here for free: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/4815585386172/WN__Vh527KXQPSAmM8P97M0jw ]
      It's the best training I'd say I've probably done in the 23 years that I've been doing this. So I'm super excited. I want you to join me go down below this video, click the button and I'll see you on the live training.

• By Joe Marconi
      Memorial Day is a time for barbecues and parties. However, it’s also the day in which we remember and honor those who have died while serving in the United States Armed Forces. Please take time this weekend to reflect and honor those that sacrificed their lives for this great country!   

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors