Quantcast

I have recently started my own mobile auto repair business and I am doing very well. Still not making much money, mind you, but I have more customers than I can even keep up with and I have only been in business for about 8 months!

Anyway, I am wanting to purchase an a/c recovery machine but what I am wondering is if anyone has any experience using the smaller, less expensive, portable a/c recovery machines and what your experience was? Do these type machines have any sort of filter that would allow me to re-use the r134a from vehicles and charge it directly back into the vehicles a/c system? I assume I would have to purchase a refrigerant scale seperately.

Essentially I am just looking for ANY way whatsoever to be able to do my own a/c work without having to pay $3000.00 or more dollars for one of the full scale robinair type fully automatic digital display recover, recycle, recharge machines! For one I just don't have that kind of capital to play with at this point and for another thing I was hoping to find something a little more portable as I am running a MOBILE auto repair business.

ANY advice?