• Announcements

• AutoShopOwner

Advertising & Promoting Your Company On AutoShopOwner - Information   02/25/2017

This message is only shown to FREE members and goes away after subscribing to a paid membership. If you are joining AutoShopOwner to promote your business, service, or product to this community of auto shop owners, please subscribe to a Sponsor Member Annual Package before doing so. With the correct membership, you will have the ability to post about your company in your posts and forum signature.

You can upgrade your existing membership here.

All marketing attempts to this community without proper membership level and/or approval by staff, will be considered spam, result in topic/post removal, and a warning, which can lead up to the banning of your membership, company and/or product on all pages of AutoShopOwner.

Thank you for your support.

I have recently started my own mobile auto repair business and I am doing very well. Still not making much money, mind you, but I have more customers than I can even keep up with and I have only been in business for about 8 months!

Anyway, I am wanting to purchase an a/c recovery machine but what I am wondering is if anyone has any experience using the smaller, less expensive, portable a/c recovery machines and what your experience was? Do these type machines have any sort of filter that would allow me to re-use the r134a from vehicles and charge it directly back into the vehicles a/c system? I assume I would have to purchase a refrigerant scale seperately.

Essentially I am just looking for ANY way whatsoever to be able to do my own a/c work without having to pay $3000.00 or more dollars for one of the full scale robinair type fully automatic digital display recover, recycle, recharge machines! For one I just don't have that kind of capital to play with at this point and for another thing I was hoping to find something a little more portable as I am running a MOBILE auto repair business.

ANY advice?