Quantcast

Worried About Health Insurance?

There is a lot of confusion out there about the direction of health care insurance and the costs of premiums. The news is filled with stories from companies, large and small, that are planning now for what they believe will be big increases in their health insurance premiums. Insurance companies will also be required to pump large amounts of money into health care program to pay for the uninsured; many say this will lead to increased premiums across the board for everyone.

I would like to hear from other shop owners and what they are doing or not doing with respect to health insurance.

Joe I am waiting as I to have heard stories saying it's gonna increase our expense to others saying if you have it nothing changes. I am against having to pay for others that freeloading off the "system". Bottom line is just that the bottom line. If an expense comes out of this then I will watch how that effects the P&L. Adjustments will be made to bring that percentage back in line and have to live with it until things "change" again. wink.gif