Quantcast

Flash Sale + Social Proof

Car Delivery: Make a Great “Last” Impression

Car Delivery: Make a Great “Last” Impression

We often speak of making a great first impression with customers, but making a great lasting impression at car delivery is equally important. Every contact with the customer is an opportunity to create a memorable positive experience. At car delivery, review the work performed in detail, highlight anything that was done at no charge, review your warranty policy, book the next appointment and most of all; express to the customer that you truly appreciate their trust in you. A positive experience will increase customer retention and help grow your business.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      I will never forget the day when a customer, who didn't like the price, took cash out of his pocket, crumbled up the cash, and threw the money at me. 
      This customer clearly crossed the line, in my opinion. 
      Before I tell the rest of this "true" story, I would like to hear from you: How would you have handled this situation? 

• By carmcapriotto
      Daniel Griffith, Wally's Precision Auto Care, Las Vegas, NV
      Key Talking Points
      Finding, identifying, and connecting with the ideal customer and naming them (Jennifer and Clara)- what books are they reading? Who are they following on social media? What are their expectations?  Build out each phase of the customer experience process, and look at the highs and lows What parts of the process are easy and what parts are hard? Simplify that down as much as possible If something's not working, change it. It's that simple Hiring new employees- asked his current employees what they like about their job, then used their words on the job descriptions “Culture eats strategies for breakfast.” The average tenure of his current team is over 12 years  
      Connect with the Podcast:
      Aftermarket Radio Network

Subscribe on YouTube
      Visit us on the Web
      Follow on Facebook
      Become an Insider
      Buy me a coffee
      Important Books
      Check out today's partners:

Set your sights on Las Vegas in 2022. Mark your calendar now … November 1-3, 2022, AAPEX - Now more than ever. And don’t miss the next free AAPEX webinar. Register now at AAPEXSHOW.COM/WEBINAR.

More Time. More Profit. Transform your shop at getshopware.com/carm

Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By Transmission Repair

Premium Member Content 

This content is hidden to guests, one of the benefits of a paid membership. Please login or register to view this content.

• By Joe Marconi
      Marty Long from Hills and Dales Auto in Ohio hosts an annual car show each year.  He gets over 200 cars to sign up for it. A great community event and great marketing to promote your shop. Of course, you need to have room in your parking lot. 
      But maybe smaller events can achieve the same thing?  Have any other shops held community events? 
    • Heavy Duty Parts Fleetcross
    • By Joe Marconi
      A recent survey from The Muse found that 72% of people that left their jobs are not happy, and nearly 50% would consider getting their old job back.  So the question is, would you rehire someone who left you recently, and is now not happy?  
      Source: 

• Our Sponsors

Grammarly Writing Support

The #1 Writing Tool

Grammarly Writing Support