Quantcast

Flash Sale + Social Proof

Increasing productivity?

• 2 months later...

Ive been out of it for a long time. I never really had a way of tracking productivity and didnt pay extra do to hours flagged. I did give xmas bonuses but thats all. Labor times in body shops is a weird situation and they add for everything but its at a lower rate.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      From what I am hearing from my fellow shop owner friends, the shops in my area, Northeast (New York), auto repair shops are busy and steady. However, there is a feeling from many shop owners to be cautious about the future. 
      Things that give shop owners concern: Inflation, the cost of living affecting the consumer's ability to afford auto repairs, dissatisfaction with the current administration,  and possible recession. 
      Your thoughts? 
    • By Joe Marconi
      Here is an excerpt from a report from Lang Marketing:  Read and enjoy! 
      Six Major Takeaways
      Lang Marketing expects that new car and light truck volume will remain in low gear from 2020 through 2023 compared to the previous four years (2016 through 2019).  Lower new vehicle annual volume will trigger five significant aftermarket changes that will boost the volume of aftermarket products from 2022 through 2030. By increasing used vehicle prices and shifting miles to older vehicles, lower new vehicle sales will boost aftermarket product volume through 2030. An increase in the average age of vehicles and more older vehicles on the road, both resulting from lower new vehicle sales, will provide a tailwind for aftermarket product growth. Although there will be fewer vehicles in the repair-age sweet-spot between 2026 and 2030, this will create a mileage shift to older vehicles and an increase in the upper age boundary of the repair-age sweet-spot, which will be positive for aftermarket product growth Lower new vehicle sales will slow the growth of Electric Vehicles on the road, increasing the use of ICE vehicles and pumping up their aftermarket product volume. Source: 
      Lang Marketing Resources, Automotive Aftermarket Consulting, Research and Analysis  

• By Transmission Repair

Premium Member Content 

This content is hidden to guests, one of the benefits of a paid membership. Please login or register to view this content.

• By Joe Marconi
      With all the different makes and models these days, and the complexity of modern vehicles, is it still possible to work on all makes and all models? To add to that, we now have to contend with electric cars. 
      Are we heading to more specialization? How do auto repair shops evolve their business model and their target customers? 
    • Advertise your services or products to passers-by attracting them towards your business
    • By Joe Marconi
      Let's face it, we all need a certain income in order to pay bills and take care of our families. But when it comes to paying bonuses and incentives, money is not the only way to reward performance.  
      Other than money, what non-monetary bonuses or rewards do you give to your employees? 

• Our Sponsors

Start LLC for $0 at IncFile