Quantcast

general heavy-duty 728x90

general heavy-duty 468x60

general heavy-duty 250x250

Hope to See You at CARS

Are you attending CARS this year? If so, I would love to see you there! CARS is an event specifically designed to deliver high quality and trusted education and product information to automotive service professionals, and if you haven’t been in the past, I would encourage you attend. As many of you know, I’ve recently joined Elite Worldwide as a business coach for shop owners, so I will be at the Elite Worldwide trade show booth Oct. 11th-13th helping the attendees grow more profitable businesses. If you plan on attending the event, I would be honored if you stopped by to say hello!

CARS_logo.gif

Event Info:

www.carsevent.com

Conference: Oct 10-13

Trade Show: Oct 11-13

Mandalay Bay Convention Center

Las Vegas, NV

That's one of the trade shows I've always wanted to go to... but never make it.

I really need to make an effort and go to these things...

Are you attending CARS this year? If so, I would love to see you there! CARS is an event specifically designed to deliver high quality and trusted education and product information to automotive service professionals, and if you haven't been in the past, I would encourage you attend. As many of you know, I've recently joined Elite Worldwide as a business coach for shop owners, so I will be at the Elite Worldwide trade show booth Oct. 11th-13th helping the attendees grow more profitable businesses. If you plan on attending the event, I would be honored if you stopped by to say hello!

CARS_logo.gif

Event Info:

www.carsevent.com

Conference: Oct 10-13

Trade Show: Oct 11-13

Mandalay Bay Convention Center

Las Vegas, NV

Best make that a few beers...

One of these days.. or years... we'll all get together... maybe in Vegas or something... bring your golf clubs (if you have any)

Someday our paths will cross. Have a beer together.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• By Eric Roberts
      Firstly let me say that I an just a regular guy from the UK who is the owner of a seven bay service centre/garage. I am not a financial expert. The dreaded inflation is upon us again. For the guys as old as me then this is nothing new. Back in the 70,s we had 15% inflation, but we all got by and lived for better trading days. Here in the UK we have always looked up to the USA because of your business prowess. So what do you guys look out as your worst enemy!
      When prices are going up then I find that the gap opens between rich and the poor's disposable income. So this question will effect garage owners in different areas. My garage is in a poor area with many immigrant families who drive cars. So this means we have to be more flexible with pricing. Finding out if your customer can afford that service ! For this reason we devised a three tier service pricing structure. This has also the effect of not loosing your profit margins. 
      The lowest price should include an oil and filter change and a general vehicle check over. This way we find the customer will perhaps be able to afford a service and your profit margins wont drop. This is just one small idea that we carry out! What do you guys do in these times of high inflation ? 
    • By Joe Marconi
      I have heard from a few shop owners, that they are afraid to send their techs to a training event because they fear that they will be recruited by another shop.  How do you feel about this?
      Perhaps it's time to sit down with your techs and see if all is ok?  People quit for a number of reasons. Should we get ahead of this, if this is a real problem these days? 

• By Joe Marconi
      While there are many different business models among all the automotive independent repair shops, what types of services or repairs give your auto repair shop the best ROI? 
      Preventive Maintenance Services? General Repairs, steering, suspension, brakes, etc.  Diagnostic/Electrical, etc. Or other? 
    • By ASOG Podcast
      Do You Want To Own A Business or Work On Cars?
    • Advertise your services or products to passers-by attracting them towards your business
    • By planestrainandcars
      780Ft Lbs.  The original monster. 
      CHECK OUT THE POWER
      Tested Working. See video in listing description. Refurbished Ingersoll Rand Impact, 1/2" anvil, cleaned with a brand new motor and fresh IR lubrication (Ingersoll Rand 107 and 67-4T greases). Ready to go for 10 more years.
      Includes Impact, Battery, and Charger.

• Our Sponsors