Quantcast

Spring Promotions

As a New BannerBuzz.com Customer You Get 20% Off Your First Order! Use Code: FIRSTORDER for 20% Off Custom Banners, Decals, Marketing Materials, and Any Custom Print Needs! Offer Does Not End

As a New BannerBuzz.com Customer You Get 20% Off Your First Order! Use Code: FIRSTORDER for 20% Off Custom Banners, Decals, Marketing Materials, and Any Custom Print Needs! Offer Does Not End

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• By bantar

Premium Member Content 

This content is hidden to guests, one of the benefits of a paid membership. Please login or register to view this content.

• By planestrainandcars
      780Ft Lbs.  The original monster. 
      CHECK OUT THE POWER
      Tested Working. See video in listing description. Refurbished Ingersoll Rand Impact, 1/2" anvil, cleaned with a brand new motor and fresh IR lubrication (Ingersoll Rand 107 and 67-4T greases). Ready to go for 10 more years.
      Includes Impact, Battery, and Charger.

• By Joe Marconi
      Yesterday, around mid-day, I headed out to run a number of errands. I first stopped for a quick lunch, then on to the hardware store, the beer distributor (for Father's Day BBQ), the grocery store, and then I went to Staples to pick up a few shipping cardboard boxes.
      EVERY place I went to had a sign out in front: NOW HIRING! 
      I don't get it, where are all the workers?  The unemployment rate is at 3.6%. Does that really reflect the number of people out of work, or is the number higher when we factor in those that don't want to enter the workforce or those that have left the workforce? 
      Something doesn't add up.

• By Joe Marconi
      Shop Owners! Come see me at the Elite Invitational this June.  You will network with other shop owners from around the country, obtain great information from the customer panels, and from the guest speakers.  And, I will be there making a presentation on "How to Identify the Perfect Customer for YOUR Shop"
      Looking forward to seeing you there! Joe Marconi 
      For more information and to register for the event, click the link below...

• Advertise your services or products to passers-by attracting them towards your business
    • By Joe Marconi
      After a tough number of years, and declaring bankruptcy in2017, Sears finally closes it's reaming auto centers.
      While it's not stated from what I read, I can't help thinking that the scandal in the 1990s, when Sears was found to promote unethical sales practices, had a lot to do with this. Here is a quote from the NY Times, June 12, 1992: 
      "The California Department of Consumer Affairs today charged Sears, Roebuck & Company's automotive repair shops with systematically defrauding customers by performing unnecessary service and repairs, saying it would seek to revoke the company's license to do such business in the state." Source: https://www.nytimes.com/1992/06/12/business/accusation-of-fraud-at-sears.html
      Tire Business article on Sears closing its remaining 15 stores: https://www.tirebusiness.com/news/sears-auto-centers-close-last-15-locations
      Your Thoughts? 

• Our Sponsors

general heavy-duty 728x90

general heavy-duty 468x60

general heavy-duty 250x250