Quantcast

Start LLC for $0 at IncFile

Stories from Gonzo's toolbox

Gonzo

If you're in the business you more than likely have run across a few "not - so - level - headed" customers ... so have I. Instead of just standing around the water cooler/toolbox and tell these stories back and forth from one tech to another... I wrote them down.

My book, "HEY LOOK, I FOUND THE LOOSE NUT" was published last year and is now been introduced to the trade magazines. This is the latest one from AUTOBODY NEWS. I'll be doing a monthly column for them, and each month a different story from the book will be published. (the editor chose this story this month... he liked it...)

Each story is different from the last. They cover all aspects of situations that I have encountered over the years. Hysterically funny, and at the same time thought provoking stories.

This story isn't so much about a customer but about a situation we had with a customers car. It really happened, it really was a shock to find out what it was.

You can purchase a copy of my book from Amazon.com, or Gonzostoolbox.com, or Gossgarge.com. Check with your local book store, Borders can get it but not every store will have it in stock.

Great book for those times you only have a few minutes to read, and don't want to sit down for novel. Each story is only a few pages long... long enough for a laugh.

Enjoy the story, if you like it... let me know, I'll send more.... If you have a story let me know....

As a New BannerBuzz.com Customer You Get 20% Off Your First Order! Use Code: FIRSTORDER for 20% Off Custom Banners, Decals, Marketing Materials, and Any Custom Print Needs! Offer Does Not End

As a New BannerBuzz.com Customer You Get 20% Off Your First Order! Use Code: FIRSTORDER for 20% Off Custom Banners, Decals, Marketing Materials, and Any Custom Print Needs! Offer Does Not End

Great funny story!

This convinced me...I'm ordering the book

Buy 2 copies Joe, that way when the customer is standing there wondering why you have this silly smirk on your face... just hand them the book... and say "Your in it...LOL"

Enjoy, I'll put another story up next month. Gonzo

Buy 2 copies Joe, that way when the customer is standing there wondering why you have this silly smirk on your face... just hand them the book... and say "Your in it...LOL"

Enjoy, I'll put another story up next month. Gonzo

I will, I'll buy two. It's worth it. I may come by your shop to have you sign one for me. ok?

That is a great story.

So I take it you will like to see more of the same.... got lots of them ... LOL

Pick up a copy, heck, pick up more than one copy and pass them out to anyone you know in the biz... it's a good book to laugh at ourselves and the business we are in. I had a comment left at a post a few months ago .. but the writer didn't give their name... they said "It's amazing how the author caught the technicians view and how funny people look when they are out of their comfort zone." Obviously... the person doesn't have a clue that I'm not only the author... but the tech... LOL

Thanx for reading my story... But I'm sure you can imagine my surprise when I found the ass jolter under that seat... man o man.. what a shocker... LOL

I will, I'll buy two. It's worth it. I may come by your shop to have you sign one for me. ok?

Sure no problem, order it from my web site and I can send them out autographed right from my desk... LOL