Quantcast

Hello Everyone

Guest Action Warranty

Guest Action Warranty

:unsure: Please don't show me the door until you have continued reading :unsure:

Before I joined your network I looked everywhere to see if I needed to be a Shop Owner but I couldn't find it anywhere so HERE I am!

I am the owner of Action Warranty. We provide delaerships an opportunity to outsource their warranty claims processing. This offers them a feasible way to lower their overhead but at the same time allows them to receive timely and accurate warranty claim payments. We currently offer this to all GM franchises but are willing to help any dealership if given the right tools for you to succeed, such as your franchise Practice and Policies and Claim Submission documentation.

We pride ourselves in making sure you receive every dollar you deserve from the manufacturer. Warranty issues are changing everyday that's why it so important to have a warranty administrator that continues to train in this field and having a service manager or advisor process your claims only takes away from your customers.

Look foward to hearing from you

Pauline Kirsch

Hello, and welcome to AutoShopOwner!

We do not allow advertisement of businesses that sell to repair shops without the proper membership.

Please visit the subscriptions page in your control panel, located: http://www.autoshopowner.com/network/index...&CODE=index

There you will find the ability to purchase a "Business Membership"

You will receive all the benefits of a Premium Membership. In addition, you will receive permission to post about your business in the community and an included banner (provided by you) on our sponsor's page.

Until then, your post links have been removed. Once you upgrade your membership, you may re-enter them.

Thank you.