Quantcast

Marketing Lessons From McDonald’s

Joe Marconi

• 1 month later...
Great Tire Deal

You made some great points about marketing. I am researching how people look for auto mechanic shops. Do you have any insights as to what tools people use to find an auto mechanic? Why all the changes in digital marketing, has the way consumers shop for a mechanic changed and how has it changed?

• Like 1

On 4/3/2019 at 1:59 PM, Ivonne said:

I am researching how people look for auto mechanic shops. Do you have any insights as to what tools people use to find an auto mechanic? Why all the changes in digital marketing, has the way consumers shop for a mechanic changed and how has it changed?

Good question. But don't confuse "digital marketing" with plain old marketing. The digital part is just another way of getting your message out. So what hasn't changed is THE MESSAGE. That's what you need to get clear.

I've just had a bunch of research completed over the last 6 months to come up with hard data about how customers react and what they do. All of the research covers things like using discounts to attract customers (and if it's worth it) and what happens when customers visit your shop the first time. You wouldn't believe the facts that show you have a real slim chance of getting them back a second time. So are they really customers?? 

I explain it all in this video on my YouTube channel.

Hope this helps!

Matthew
"The Car Count Fixer"

P.S.: Join the conversation at YouTube.com/CarCountHackers - Like & Follow Car Count Hackers on Facebook