Quantcast

• You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.
sparkerauto

Creating coupons/ Pictures

What are you guys using to create coupons and deals for your shop ? Is there a software that can be bought to create automotive specific coupons ? Also looking to see how to make professional looking pictures with shop logo and what not on them. Thank you!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      We now have a nice tool available to all premium and platinum members under the tools menu, where you can view labor rates entered by our members on an easy to use map, similar to our member map. This is designed to give you an idea of where you are vs the market in your area. As you zoom in, the circle averages open up to more specific areas.

If you aren't currently a subscribed premium or platinum member, you can upgrade here.
    • By Joe Marconi
      The mild fall appears to have caused a slow down for many shops. We have seen this before.  But, winter tempertures are here, and the threat of snow will boost repair shops.  
    • By Alex
      Google search rolled out an update that now shows a website's favicon next to the search results on desktop, which started on mobile in May. 
      https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/9290858?hl=en

Interesting read: https://www.androidcentral.com/google-search-results-desktop-now-include-favicons
      What you need to know
      Google is making some changes to the way search results are shown on the desktop. Starting this week, search results will be displayed alongside icons for the websites they link to. The redesign was propagated to mobile devices last year.

• By JustTheBest
      Hi! Thanks for stopping  by. 
      I wrote this letter to help auto repair shop owners. There's nothing to buy

Hope this helps!
      Matthew
      "The Car Count Fixer"

• By JustTheBest
      Texting has never been easier. Instead of telling you about it… will you let me prove it? 
      What if it’s free? Give me 3 minutes and I’ll explain it all. No tricks. No gimmicks. No kidding. 

Hope this helps!
      Matthew
      "The Car Count FIxer"
      P.S.: Start texting tomorrow - for FREE! No Kidding!
      P.P.S.: Join me on YouTube at Car Count Hackers! FREE Help to grow your Car Count, Income and Profit!
      P.P.P..S.: Like and Follow Car Count Hackers on Facebook

• By Joe Marconi, in Automotive Management,

By Joe Marconi, in Automotive Management,

By Joe Marconi, in Selling Automotive Repair,

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors