Quantcast
    • You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.
Alex

AutoShopOwner Advertising Membership Update

Today we changed the name of our Advertising Membership to Sponsor Membership, in an effort to more closely align with our membership strategy and to bring attention to our members who support the AutoShopOwner community. We also want our members to know that Sponsors also help support the AutoShopOwner community with their membership and are welcome to interact with our members in our forums and engage as representatives of their respective companies.  

We've launched a new a page to showcase our Sponsors with their company logos and website links located from a link in our header and also here: https://www.autoshopowner.com/members/2-sponsors/ 

AutoShopOwner thanks all of our Sponsors for taking part in our community. We encourage our members to visit their websites to learn more about their products and services. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• By Elite Worldwide Inc.
      By Bob Cooper

During difficult times like these it's important to look for creative ways to keep your shop's name in the minds of your community members. Here are 3 easy-to-implement tips that will help your shop build its brand recognition in today's climate. 

1. If you have a shuttle or any type of vehicle that features the name of your shop, it's important to get that vehicle out in your community. There are plenty of charitable organizations you could partner with that may need delivery assistance, such as Meals on Wheels. You could also provide a shuttle service for local retirement homes and any other group that may need assistance getting around your community, or you could even deliver groceries or household items to these groups. Getting your business's name out there and helping your community will certainly help people remember your shop.

2. Host an online course for people who are currently stuck at home. One specific idea is to host an online car care clinic for new drivers, teaching them things like how to maintain a car, how to deal with a flat tire, how to read and use their car's owner manual, and other similar topics. Not only will this help them learn vital information, but it will give them an indoor activity to focus their attention on, which I'm sure their parents will thank you for. 

3. Now more than ever, it's important to have the right attitude each day. This is crucial not only for your own well-being, but for the well-being of everyone around you. A positive outlook will permeate throughout your staff and your community, and show people the type of business you have; one that views each day as a new opportunity to build a wonderful life and a wonderful company. 

For additional help building a more successful auto repair business, feel free to give us a call at 800-204-3548 or visit the Elite website. 

View full article
    • By xrac
      This is an ad we have posted in Facebook and Google. Haven't seen any traffic from it but it will at least create some good will if nothing else. 

• By CAautogroup
      Hello all,
      How (if at all) has COVID19 changed how you operate your automotive shop? Are you changing procedures in greeting customers? Offering special protection equipment or barriers? Are you now using plastic and disposable seat covers, steering wheel covers, etc? These were just a few thoughts running through my head since businesses are due to open soon. 
      Thanks in advance for your responses.
      Stay safe, healthy and well! 

Nick
    • By Joe Marconi
      Got your attention?  Good! 
      Take it from me, a shop owner for 40 years;  before you invest a dime on advertising, get your internal marketing in order....in other words...get your house in order.
      No amount of advertising or marketing means more than what you do each and every day. And that is creating an amazing customer experience that gives your customers a compelling reason to return.  
      Make sure that each customer contact point creates a positive experience. The phone call, the drive up to your shop, the parking lot, the customer write-up, the upsell, the car delivery and every other point of contact with the customer.  
      These things I speak of means more than any money you spend on advertising.  So, before you spend that dime, get your house in order. And remember, everyone in your shop is an important part of your marketing strategy! 

• By tirengolf
      I was looking for some input into advertising. I have really not done any the last 25 years. We are rebranding or should I say changing directions a little. Going back to tires, brakes ,alignment and maintence. When I did it last other than the phone book we did a little newspaper. I think those have basically gone. So many options out there, I just do not want to throw a bunch of money away on the wrong advertising. Any help would surely be appreciated. Sincerely David

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors