Quantcast

Alex

Enhanced ASO Header & Search Bar

In an effort to ease some of the searching and navigation, I've been working on an enhanced header for ASO where the search bar and the user bar will stay on the top of your screen when you scroll through pages. The main menu us placed into a link on the right side which borrows from our mobile layout and search is always always top and center. Take a look at the attached quick video link and let me know what you think. ūüėé

Browsers currently working: Chrome, Internet Explorer, & Firefox. Working on an issue with search in Edge.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      Has any signed up or know of this product? "Truvideo"
      BG has partnered with a company called Truvideo.  The process allows you to take a short video of the car and document any issues. The video is then sent to the customer, either thru a text message or email. The tech or service advisor narrates the video.  The customer can see on video things like worn brakes, worn tires, a leaking hose, etc.  
      I think that this has its place in the multipoint process. Below is a link for more information.
      Your thoughts?
      https://www.bgprod.com/programs/truvideo/

• By Charlie
      Have you ever searched various services or products from your PC, tablet and phone trying to figure out what happens when your customers do the same? I'm guessing we all have and came to the same conclusion: it's a moving target. As shop owners we are all thinking "How do people in need of my services find me online"? Once we know the answer to this question we know where to go to get found, but that answer doesn't seem to be clear.
      Google search is still the #1 lead generator but the playing field has changed, here is the best article I have ever seen which clearly describes what Google is (and was) doing. If you struggle like me to understand, this will clear up a little confusion. To read it, CLICK HERE.
      Scorpion Internet Marketing are the experts my company has recently teamed up with for web development and marketing.
    • By Joe Marconi
      The International Automotive Technicians Network (iATN) announced the launch of iATN Auto Pro Careers, a new service that allows industry professionals to create profiles and search for new jobs, while also giving employers the opportunity to post open positions and search for qualified candidates.

By the way, if you do not belong to the IATN, you should join. It's a great resource for technical information.

Here's a link for more information:

http://www.searchautoparts.com/motorage/references-service-information-service-repair/new-iatn-auto-pro-careers-service-simplifies-
    • By IntegrityAutoCare
      Ok, so I wanted to start this thread to make a place where we can come to when looking for top quality auto parts. Please post your favorite brand of parts in various categories and ones that you have had good success with. Also list part manufacturer/remanufacturer names you have had bad experiences with so that we will have access to that as well. Maybe if we get enough participation we can eventually talk a moderator into making this a sticky post for easy reference.
    • By Joe Marconi
      Its no surprise to anyone in the business that it is getting increasingly harder to find qualified entry level techs. Trade schools are producing graduates, but where are they? And, how qualified are they?

We need to address this industry problem. Timing is right; more and more people are realizing that the trades are great alternatives to professional markets that are saturated with lawyers, accountants and financial positions.

Where do you go to find techs? How many are home-grown anymore?
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors

√ó