Quantcast

• You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.
Alex

CHAT UNAVAILABLE

Our chat room is currently unavailable as our provider as taken the chat server offline. The server was not supposed to go offline until tomorrow, but the provider has taken it down earlier than expected. We did not anticipate an interruption for this week's chat. We apologize for the inconvenience if you visited this evening to take part in Sunday Chat.

We should have more details and a chat room back up soon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      So far for winter 2020, we are having a better than normal season.  This is good news since, late fall sales fell. I am hopeful this will continue. Sales of new cars fell last year, with the average age of cars on the road are at an all time high. Near 12 years.  And the scrappage rate has greatly declined.  
      What are you seeing in your area?
    • By Ron Ipach
      Ask Us ANYTHING Live Call This Thursday!
      Back by popular demand, the "From ZERO to $1M in Sales in Only One Year" guy (and my biz partner), Gerry Frank and I will host a live Q&A session where we'll answer every and any question you have about taking your shop and income to the next level! If you want to participate live and ask questions, I'll post a link for you to join us prior to the call. Or to just watch, listen, and learn, join us for the live simulcast inside the Successful Shop Owners group Facebook page. THE CALL WILL BE THURSDAY, JULY 25TH @ 1PM EST
      If you can't be with us live, but have some questions, post them below or email them to me at [email protected] and we'll read and answer them on the call. I hope you'll join us!  
    • By Alex
      We have a chat room back up, which you can navigate to by clicking on the CHAT link in the main menu. This is a temporary chat room while we look over permanent solutions for AutoShopOwner. We made an announcement last week that the old chat is no longer available due to the company who provides the server, shutting down. 
    • By Alex
      Lately our traffic and participation in the forums has been rising but the chat room, especially Sunday chat is not being utilized as much. The question came up whether we still even need a chat section or Sunday night chat. Please take a moment to vote, so we can poll our community on this topic. 
      Our chat room is located here: https://www.autoshopowner.com/chatroom/ (if you don't see it, please clear your cookies/cache)
      Please feel free to comment on this topic.

• By sparkerauto
      Hello Everyone! So I'm looking for some input. I have the opportunity to rent out the adjacent building to my shop. My shop is located in a strip plaza but in the back so I have no street visibility (only a main sign and I put out a sidewalk sign to let people know we are back there). The business that is connected to my shop just went out. The landlord is now renting the building out. I'm debating on if I should rent it out and have the street visibility and be able to change that into my waiting room and front desk area. I'm thinking the street visibility alone will attract more customers and pay for the rent and what not. I currently have a 4 bay shop tucked in the back with no waiting area. He is looking for around $1,500 for rent a month. Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors