Quantcast

Anyone heard of Total oil?

Got a local oil supplier trying to get me to switch to a bulk oil system. The brand he sells is called Total. I think it is pronounced "toe-taal" ? It is supposed to be some kind of European oil. Anyone heard of it or know anything about it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• By carmcapriotto
      Tina Erickson on Brand Equity and Tour of Her Shop Ken's Auto Service, Aurora, CO OH Tina's previous episodes HERE Connect with the show:
      Subscribe on YouTube
      Visit us on the Web
      Follow on Facebook
      Become an Insider
      Buy me a coffee
      Important Books
      Check out today's partners:

Dorman gives people greater freedom to fix vehicles by constantly developing new repair solutions that put owners and technicians first. By always innovating, Dorman has led the way in growing the aftermarket. Here you will see a few examples of a Dorman OE Fix. An OE FIX is a Dorman repair solution you can’t get from the original equipment manufacturer. It means they found a situation where they believe the OEM wasn’t giving repair professionals what they wanted, so we fixed it. Everything Dorman does is centered around providing customer value, both in the quality of products, and the creativity of solutions. Our engineers and designers go out of their way to save repair technicians time and save vehicle owners money. Want to really go under the hood? Take the Dorman Virtual Tour at www.DormanProducts.com/Tour
      Aftermarket Radio Network
      Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By Joe Marconi
      This forum will outline the steps that I took the past three and half years, working toward my exit strategy.  I will outline each step, each week, to give you information that I know you will find informative and useful. Please note, these steps are the ones that I took, and your situation may differ. However, you will find so many similarities, that I am sure you will obtain a ton of great information.   Ok, here we go...
      STEP 1 - Get Your Business Ready to Sell Today
      You are never too young to begin thinking about your retirement or sale of your business. Work hard on your business to get it to run on its own.  For quality of life, and to grow a sucessful business, requires having the right people, the right systems, a knowledge of the numbers, and a plan.  Also, the more you are removed from the day to day operations, the more sucessful you will be and the more your business will be worth to a potential buyer. 
      Here's another important reason to get your business to run on its own: A health crisis may leave you sidelined for months or longer, or may even leave you disabled to a point where you cannot perform the necessary duties as a shop owner.  We all have heard of shop owners that either became seriously ill, were in a bad accident or passed away, leaving the business in a state that it cannot run by itself.  Or, not worth much because the shop owner did not take the necessary steps to build the business correctly and not having clean and accurate financials.  
      Begin today to start thinking about your business and when you want to sell, have family take over the business, or other options. Start getting all your financials in order, set your long-term goals, work on your business plan, review and refine all your systems and procedures, and talk to your family about your long-term plans. 
      With each step, you may need help from either an accoutant, broker, attorney, or a business coach. Please don't make the mistake of thinking you can everything on your own. 
      That's it for today- Next week I will discuss The Importance of Having Clean Financials and Showing a Profit
      Thank you and Stay Tuned! 

• By CAautogroup
      Hello all,

We used to get paid for used motor oil (pre-COVID19). However, lately we are being charged for pick up and transport. We go through approximately 500-700 gallons per month. 
      Do you guys currently get paid or are paying for used motor oil and oil filter pick up? Our shop is located in Texas. 
    • By Joe Marconi
      This tip actually comes from a fellow Elite Business Coach; The Tire Rotation is the New Oil Change Service! 
      I agree!  With extended oil changes and people waiting until the oil change maintenance light to tell them when they need an oil change, rather than your Windshield Oil Sticker, shops need a way to get people back into the bays.  Also, let's face it, the average consumer DOES NOT change their oil as often as they should. 
      One of the best ways to get your customer to return to you is to schedule a tire rotation every six months. Wrap the tire rotation around a vehicle multipoint inspection and you now have a new powerful sales strategy and customer retention plan.  

• By carmcapriotto
      Founders Leigh Anne Best, Mighty Auto Pro, Medina OH, and Laura Frank, Auto Repair Technology, Brook Park, OH Previous episodes for Leigh Anne Best HERE Previous episodes for Laura Frank HERE Key Talking Points:
      $1.192,034M in 10 Years.  2020, Covid Year $250K Brakesforbreasts.com  Meghan Daley & Cindy Frasca, Kukui- Built website and spreads the word for brakesforbreasts.com. Kukui is offering new postcards this year and donating 10 cents per postcard. Dr. Justin Johnson, Cleveland Clinic, lead researcher for Dr. Tuhoy Team- Brakes for Breasts has supported the research team for over 10 years. 100% of the money raised goes to research. No overhead or cut for Cleveland Clinic. The aim is to prevent breast cancer with a vaccine.  Bill Long, Auto Car Clinic, Front Royal VA- A shop owner that has participated since the beginning. Give back to the community and participate. Easy and streamline the process to join. Will always be a part of the program. Work with your supplier, some shops receive up to 100% free brake pads, pass it along to customers, and take 10% of job to be donated.  Rebecca Waugh, Leads Near Me- Designed social media graphics available for download on brakesforbreasts.com- email to ask for tips for marketing [email protected] Stacey Diaz, Wayside Garage, Seaside CA- She has done a great job spreading the word through her 20 group and Has MANY “fun” ideas- annual T-shirt, pink paper for all invoices, goodie bags for clients to pick up, she is already pre-booking for Oct! Dr. Tuohy, Cleveland Clinic, Breast Cancer Vaccine Researcher, Professor of Molecular Medicine at the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western University- Status of vaccine: very close from implementing clinical trials, within weeks; vaccine for ovarian cancer is underway What is a vaccine? Eliminates diseases. Vaccines, antibiotics, and transplantation are the biggest contributions to medicine. Vaccines are “programs” for immune systems. Example a vaccine is like an app on your computer that tells the computer what to do. A vaccine will tell your immune system how to work. Link to the ‘BOOKS‘ page, highlighting all books discussed in the podcast library HERE. Leaders are readers. Listen for free on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spreaker, iHeart Radio, Spotify, Podchaser, and many more. Mobile Listening APP’s HERE Find every podcast episode HERE. Every episode is segmented by Series HERE. Key Word Search HERE. Be socially involved and in touch with the show: Facebook   Twitter   Linked In   Email Join the Ecosystem – Subscribe to the INSIDER NEWSLETTER HERE. Buy me a coffee Are you seeing auto shops in your area get hundreds of 5-star Google reviews and are you feeling left behind because your shop only has a few? Hey look, Broadly is your answer to getting more online reviews. With more reviews, your business will rank higher in search results — and that means more customers coming into your shop every day. Broadly helps you automatically request reviews so that your customers can promote your business with just one click. When you immediately ask for a review after service, when the experience is still fresh in their mind, you’re more likely to get a 5-star positive review. Plus, asking for feedback makes your customer feel valued and more connected to your business. Isn’t that what you want a connected customer? See how Broadly can help grow your auto shop.  Visit www.getbroadly.com/carm to learn more.
      Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio

• Our Sponsors