Quantcast
CarER

Ratchet and Wrench Conference

Good day everyone!

I was wondering if anyone is going to be at the Ratchet and Wrench Conference?

http://rwconference.com/

If I understand correctly, it's an annual thing. Has anyone ever been to any of them before? It's a little steep for my shop, but if it's worth it, I can dig up the money somewhere.

Perhaps Joe can chime in?

Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      If you are going to the Ratchet and Wrench Conference next week, I will be there to kick things off as the Key Note Speaker on the first day. I will also be making a presentation; Charging for Diagnostics on Friday, Sept 21. 
      If any member is attending the conference, please let me know and hopefully we can meet. 
      Here is the link to the conference: https://www.ratchetandwrench.com/articles/5651-ratchetwrench-announces-details-of-2018-management-conference
      Thank you,
      Joe Marconi 

• By Joe Marconi
      This is a reminder that I will be at the Ratchet and Wrench Conference.  This Monday, I will be making two presentations; "Beating Shop Owner Burnout" and "The True Cost of Comeback"
      If anyone is going, please stop by and say hello....and of course, please attend my presentations!
      Thank you.
      Joe
      https://rwconference.com/
    • By mspecperformance
      The Ratchet & Wrench Conference is fast approaching (Chicago September 24-26). I attended last year and it was a GREAT event. I am hoping for an even better one this year.
      Since we talk about how we should have an ASO meet up some day I thought it would be great to get a thread going on who is going to attend. I'd love to meet some of you guys and even if I don't really like you or your posts I promise I'll smile and shake your hand LOL j/k

I think its too late to make pins up or something like that to identify ASO members. Nerd out a bit haha.

If you'll be attending sound off below!
    • By Jay Huh
      Hey guys, if you subscribe to Ratchet and Wrench, you know they hold a conference every year. Anyone going? Or anyone been? Worth it?

It'll set me back $1500 not to mention cost of missing work.
    • By Jay Huh
      "The Net Result" "You have to check your numbers everyday. If you're not... you cannot be profitable." Nice to see a familiar name and shop in this months issue!! 
      Awesome average RO stat btw. Someone contacted me today actually from R&W for one of the "solutions" articles. 
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors