By Elite Worldwide Inc.
Elite's AMI accredited Online High Impact Course, sponsored by Jasper Engines & Transmissions, starts October 16th!
This industry acclaimed online service advisor training course is delivered by 2019 Ratchet & Wrench All-Star Award winner Jen Monclus, and has been proven to generate both happier customers and higher sales.
Here are a few of the topics that will be covered:
- Selling multiple repairs & big ticket items
- Selling diagnostic testing & maintenance
- Building powerful relationships in 60 seconds
- Overcoming the most challenging sales objections
- Generating more repeat and referral business
- Presenting service recommendations in a way that makes customers want to buy
- Note: Course will come with a workbook, homework assignments and testing to ensure accountability and lasting results
It's only $179 to enroll, and seating is limited, so call 800-204-3548 or visit our Online High Impact page to secure your advisor's spot today!
Any of you have seen this deal from Mavis?
Talk about doing the desperate thing to bring people in through the door.
By Ron Ipach
This is crazy!
Over the last couple of weeks, I started working with 50 shop owners inside my private “Drive to $100K” Facebook group (where I'm showing them how to take their personal take-home incomes to $100,000.00 or more), and,
after a quick look into their current businesses, we revealed that so far, the average shop owner is taking home (drum roll please)...
$43,566.49 LESS INCOME than they should be every year...
...and that's with the business they have right now(!) - without adding any more sales or car count!
How much more should you be taking home?
(If you’re like most, I’ll be it’s a lot less than you should be taking home!)
This week I’ve decided to take on a few more shop owners inside the training to begin showing them how to finally start taking home the income they deserve.
How about you?
Let me know below by typing ‘INTERESTED’
(Yes, it's free, and only for owners of auto repair businesses)
By Dennis R.
We want to do a short survey with our customers to gauge their reaction to newer trends in the repair of their car. We are only going to ask 4 Questions so that we can share the results on this forum and have other shops do the same.
The 4 questions we thought of : still working of exact wording so help is appreciated.
1. - Personal Service Adviser to talk too. VS Virtual Artificial Intellegent service advisor ( no human interaction )
2. - Check in with a Personal service advisor VS using a digital check in like Mc Donalds uses to take your order inside their restaurant then leave keys
3.- Personal phone call or text with updates and for authorization VS Computer generated text for updates and authorization
4. Personal phone call or text with Pictures sent as needed (trust in your shop) VS digital inspection form and pictures sent each time their vehicle is brought in
Your input is important so we can all ask the same questions to help us keep our businesses thriving.
One example of a survey we did a few years ago was would you like us to have a quick lube bay for fast in and out service or Leave your vehicle for the day for the LOF 96 % of our customers wanted to leave their cars so they could get a non rushed check over of the vehicle while it was there.
By Nevil Jay
I'm currently looking into a business acquisition. It's a wheel repair shop based in South California. I have questions in terms of profitability and also, the expenses involved within the business.
I have profit and loss statements of the business. They currently operate 24/7 and have 30-35 employees. I am looking for someone who has experience in this sector that may be able to give me some unbiased advice. I also wanted to somehow come up with a valuation of the business. It operates out of a leased building, but consistently profits the owner a large amount of money. Who should I look for to verify these numbers? Will any CPA be able to understand?
Thanks in advance,