Quantcast

Joe Marconi

Elite Masters Course, Highly Recommended!

I highly recommend the Masters Course By Eliite. I have been through this course and can tell you it's a winner. It's primarily for service advisors and will make a difference in sales, that I can attest to. If anyone is interested the information is below, or you can alwways contact me.

Info on the Elite Masters Program:

The Elite Masters Program starts with three days of intensive sales training June 6-8 in San Diego, which is followed by 6 months of guidance from an Elite sales expert to ensure permanent results. This industry acclaimed course has been proven to help service advisors:

• Turn first-time callers into customers for life!
  • Master customer concerns and put the most difficult sales objections to rest!
  • Effectively sell maintenance, diagnostic services, single point repairs, multiple services and repairs & more!
  • Implement the sales procedures and best practices that are essential to increased sales!
  • Utilize their customized action plans to ensure permanent results!

Presenters: Bob Cooper and Doris Barnes of Elite
Dates: Thursday, June 6th - Saturday, June 8th
Learn More at: http://www.eliteworldwidestore.com/affiliate-details/3/elite-masters-program-service-advisor-training.html

Contact Number: 800-204-3548

Will there be other times that this is offered this year? My main service writer is getting married around that time and 3 days away won't work for him ;)