Quantcast

Google Ad words?

Flash Sale + Social Proof

Used it a bunch of times myself. Doesn't really seem to help much for my area. You need to really make sure that you show up at the top of the search for your area, not only on google but bing, yahoo and such. You would do better to make sure you have some good customers place reviews on the google places page. Make sure your business has the google place page with the correct information.

Used it a bunch of times myself. Doesn't really seem to help much for my area. You need to really make sure that you show up at the top of the search for your area, not only on google but bing, yahoo and such. You would do better to make sure you have some good customers place reviews on the google places page. Make sure your business has the google place page with the correct information.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

We have a google place page and we rank fairly high on the first page, but the way Google changed there search engine and with smart phones depending where you are, the closest one shows first, with ad words I understand you show up on the paid listings on the right side of the page ranked by content and not location.

But you are spot on about the reveiws, I will work harder on that.

Thanks again

Larry