Quantcast
    • You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.
xrac

Aerial Map of Bubba Watson’s Shot from the Trees in Masters’ Playoff

We allow visitors to read the first post of each topic. To read this post, please login or register for a membership. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• By xrac
      I just read this below on Facebook. Please send your thoughts and prayers to our friend. He posted this yesterday.

Yesterday at 8:30pm · Tulsa, OK ·    Ok, FB friends. This has not been a great week. Severe chest pains led to a trip to the ER. Two different hospitals later it has been determined the blood flow is blocked. Monday they'll be performing a complete bypass on the old ticker. So, old Gonzo will be out of commission for a while. This is a big life changing event. But I'm up for it. More news later.
    • By Alex
      Just saw this video today and wouldn't you know it...Look who it is!

• By Gonzo
      http://www.autocarepro.com/Article/109599/electrical_hand_wire_splicing_for_sensitive_connections.aspx
    • By xrac
      Gonzo, I have a question for you. How do you manage to operate an auto-electric repair shop, participate in trade shows around the country, write books and articles for magazines, post on websites, moderate chat rooms, and play golf every week? It just hit me this morning how difficult that must be to pull off.
    • By Joe Marconi
      Congratulations to ASO member Scott “Gonzo” Weaver

Scott “Gonzo” Weaver, a regular contributing member of AutoShopOwner.com has joined the Babcox team as a regular columnist, starting February 2011. His articles will be featured in Brake & Front End, Import Car and Underhood Service.

I can attest to not only Gonzo’s technical expertise but his unique writing style that I am sure will make him a success. Gonzo is a repair shop owner just like the rest of us and his articles bring to life many issues we encounter each and every day. Gonzo is also the author of the book, “Hey Look! I Found the Loose Nut”. It’s a hilarious, real-life look at the world of automotive; everyone should pick up a copy.

As a cofounder of ASO, I want to personally wish you the best of luck and please, please, continue to be as active as usual on AutoShopowner.com

Joe Marconi

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors