Quantcast

Flash Sale + Social Proof

Elite Coaching Progam March 2011 Promotion

Save $500 on 1-on-1 business development coaching!

I wanted to give you all a heads-up that through March 31, Elite Worldwide is offering an unprecedented $500 off of the Elite Coaching Program, which offers 1-on-1 business development coaching for shop owners. Regardless of the issues your shop is facing, I am confident that the customized action plan created for your shop, and the on-going guidance you’ll receive from your personal coach will help you increase your sales, car counts, productivity and profits. As many of you know, I recently became one of Elite’s business development coaches, and have come to an agreement with Elite where upon your request, I will be assigned to you as your personal business coach. So if you would like to start increasing your profits, and save $500 at the same time, I would encourage you to reach out to Elite to learn more about this special offer.

To learn more about this special offer, call 1-800-204-3548 or visit the Elite Coaching Program web page

http://www.eliteworldwidestore.com/affiliate-details/9/elite-coaching-program.html

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      As a former auto shop owner, one of the things that kept me up at night was not knowing enough about all the labor laws and human resource regulations.  
      How do you keep up with all the changes to the labor laws and human resource regulations in your state? 
    • By Joe Marconi
      There seem to be mixed opinions on what Business System is the best. And also, not all business systems fit a particular repair shop model.
      There are a lot of new players in the past few years: Auto Leap, Protractor, Teckmetrics, Shop Boss, Shop Monkey, and more.
      Are you happy with your system?  What features are important to you? 
    • By carmcapriotto
      Did you know that 70% of change initiatives with new programs/systems will fail due to a lack of leadership commitment?  I want to focus on mentor/mentee and apprenticeship programs, which are most critical to our industry’s survival.  You can lose your way without processes, procedures, and accountability to mold your apprentice into your shop. Too much talk and not enough action is the breakdown.  Luckily for you, my guest, Marc Brune, has a program focused on helping businesses develop entry-level technician mentoring programs with the tech shortage in mind.  Marc Brune, Business Development Manager, mentormentee.com  Key Talking Points
      3 key people- manager, mentor, mentee People are looking for a plan and someone to help along the path Preparing for business before entry-level candidate comes on board- do you have the right culture for a positive mentor-mentee atmosphere? Who will be the best person to step in (manager) and mentor (can multitask) Mentor- teaches not only automotive but also speaks the culture of the shop  Mentoring vs. teaching- teaching is 1-way street, and mentoring is a 2-way street Assessment- 15 different categories, ranked in order of importance Educate- set expectations for each role Execution- have mentee and plan Plan- having a repeatable plan  Online course specific for each role- 3 hours each Facilitating growth- offers ASE task lists used in ASE accredited program Soft skills- customers are a part of your business Setting goals- mentor and mentee can set specific goals with dates and be able to adjust   Recruit- “the important things are never urgent, and the urgent things are never important.” Have the recruiting mindset.    Execute- daily on the job training plan for mentees and track progress Analyze and reward- get the data flowing on how the mentor/mentee progressing. Build incentives for growth with both mentor/mentee. Don’t let your mentors go red in their pay. mentormentee.com 
      Connect with the Podcast: Aftermarket Radio Network Subscribe on YouTube Visit us on the Web Follow on Facebook Become an Insider Buy me a coffee Important Books Check out today's partners: Set your sights on Las Vegas in 2022. Mark your calendar now … November 1-3, 2022, AAPEX - Now more than ever. And don’t miss the next free AAPEX webinar. Register now at AAPEXSHOW.COM/WEBINAR. Shop-Ware: More Time. More Profit. Shop-Ware Shop Management getshopware.com
      Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By Joe Marconi
      Seats Are Filling Up for October's Fly With The Eagles Course in Indiana!

Only a Few Seats Remain for Elite's Fly With The Eagles, October 4th-6th in Indianapolis, IN!
      *Mitchell 1 and JASPER clients - ask about your additional discount!*
       If you can't attend all 3 days, don't worry! You have the option to reserve single-day seats as well.
      The Fly With The Eagles course will give in-depth training on how to make your business more successful. Learn exactly how to:

Improve your skills in time management, leadership, and goal setting
      ·     Fully understand your shop’s financials and key performance indicators
      ·     Find and hire superstar service advisors and technicians
      ·     Turn your existing employees into self-motivated superstars
      ·     Fill your bays with the right kind of customers through new marketing programs
      ·     Utilize your step-by-step Action Plan to ensure your ongoing success
       This series is presented by Joe Marconi and Kevin Vaught, who have both experienced extraordinary success as shop owners as well, so it’s no surprise that Fly With the Eagles is heralded by many industry leaders as the most powerful shop management series available to shop owners and general managers.
       Register soon, because space is becoming extremely limited! 

• Advertise your services or products to passers-by attracting them towards your business
    • By Joe Marconi
      According to studies from Northwestern, Birdeye, and other companies, people are most influenced by reviews with an average rating of 4.2 to 4.5 stars out of 5 — making this the ideal average star rating for purchase probability.
      Having all 5-star Google reviews can work against you.  People may not trust a company with all 5-star reviews. No business is perfect, and you cannot please everyone. Also, people make mistakes.
      Having negative reviews is not the end of the world, in fact, it may actually help your business. 
      Thoughts? Comments? 

• Our Sponsors

Start LLC for $0 at IncFile