Quantcast

xrac

Football Truths

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOOTBALL TRUTHS...

FOOTBALL TRUTHS ...

(1) What does the average Univ. of Florida player get on his SATs?

........Drool.

(2) What do you get when you put 32 West Virginia cheerleaders in one room?

........A full set of teeth.

(3) How do you get a Nebraska cheerleader into your dorm room?

........Grease her hips and push.

(4) How do you get an Ohio State graduate off your porch?

.........Pay him for the pizza.

(5) How do you know if an Alabama football player has a girlfriend?

......There is tobacco spit on both sides of his pickup.

(6) Why is the Kentucky football team like a possum?

....Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.

(7) What are the longest three years of a Texas Longhorn football player's life?

........His freshman year.

(8) How many Oklahoma freshmen does it take to change a light bulb?

........None. That's a sophomore course.

(9) Where was O. J. Headed in the white Bronco?

....... Durham , North Carolina . He knew that the police would never look at Duke for a Heisman Trophy winner.

(10) How do you keep an FSU football player out of your front yard?

....................Erect a goal post!

AND FINALLY (drum roll and cymbal clash).....

(11) Why did Tennessee choose orange as their team color?

.........You can wear it to the game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday, and picking up trash along the highways the rest of the week.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Virginia Shops - PLEASE HELP!

The Virginia Automotive Association lobbies the Virginia legislature continuously in defense of our industry. They are the ONLY organization that does so. They are able to do this only through the participation and membership of shops like yours statewide. The group's current initiative is to obtain a long overdue increase in the state inspection fee. Your help is needed on this and other issues that come up before the politicians in Richmond.   VAA has been supporting Virginia independent shops behind the scenes for 50 years. Today they need your support in return. You can sit around and grumble about only getting $15 to do a 30 minute inspection or you can work to change it.   I urge you to visit the Association website and learn more, then go to the membership page and sign up! The membership benefits alone more than cover the membership fee and think about how an inspection fee increase could impact your bottom line.   If you would like to actively participate in this effort, call or e-mail the association's Executive Director, Steve Akridge and volunteer or just join!   Thanks, Mark Anderton

By flacvabeach, in South Auto Repair Shop Management

• 4 replies
    • Chance to have waiting room/street front visibility?

Hello Everyone! So I'm looking for some input. I have the opportunity to rent out the adjacent building to my shop. My shop is located in a strip plaza but in the back so I have no street visibility (only a main sign and I put out a sidewalk sign to let people know we are back there). The business that is connected to my shop just went out. The landlord is now renting the building out. I'm debating on if I should rent it out and have the street visibility and be able to change that into my waiting room and front desk area. I'm thinking the street visibility alone will attract more customers and pay for the rent and what not. I currently have a 4 bay shop tucked in the back with no waiting area. He is looking for around $1,500 for rent a month. Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

By sparkerauto, in General Automotive Discussion

• 12 replies
    • 30 Year Established Tire Business In Florida For Sale

This business is an established tire retail business at the same location for 30 years. The product base is new and used tire sales and installation. The business is located on a busy main street in View the full article

By AutoShopOwner, in Automotive Business Opportunities

• 0 replies
    • Motorcycle Shop In North Florida For Sale

Establish popular motorcycle shop. 4 lifts tire change and balancing on main hwy. We get harley ATV,S Jap bikes golf carts and dirt bikes. We stay busy all year around and have a air force View the full article

• 0 replies
    • Motorcycle Shop In North Florida For Sale

Establish popular motorcycle shop. 4 lifts tire change and balancing on main hwy. We get harley ATV,S Jap bikes golf carts and dirt bikes. We stay busy all year around and have a air force View the full article

• 0 replies
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors