Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• By ASOG Podcast
      Car Shield Warranty Exposed: How to Avoid Being Scammed
    • By Joe Marconi
      Years back it was common to perform oil changes every 3 to 5,000 miles, and we would see customers 4 to 5 times a year. Today, you are lucky if you see customers once a year for an oil change service. 
      So, what are you doing to maintain customers on a more consistent basis? 
    • By carmcapriotto
      Carm here from the Aftermarket Radio Network and my guest is Lauren Fix is a nationally recognized and trusted automotive expert, media guest, journalist, author, keynote speaker and radio and television host. Lauren is also from my hometown, Buffalo, NY. I caught up with Lauren, and we discussed her take on electric and autonomous vehicles, supply chain issues, and her passion for cars that are propelled by an Internal Combustion Engine.
      Lauren Fix, Car Coach Reports,  Total Car Score Podcast, is an automotive expert and analyst based in Buffalo, NY. She has written three books on automobiles. She has appeared on CNN, Fox News, Newsmax TV, CNBC, and USA Radio's Daybreak USA show.
      Key Talking Points
      Electric Vehicle- limited charging stations, L2 costs 1M for a charging station, alternating current can have dangers when charging Anti Inflation Act- tax credit, only 18 cars will qualify, Ford and GM raised prices   Shortage of rare earth minerals that cant get mined in the USA  Supply chain issues- oil filters, diesel oil Everything is processed with some form of oil Autonomous vehicles- unpredictable weather, insurance  Car family- a daughter, named Shelby Great cars for the average consumer- Kia Telluride and Hyundai Palisade Lauren owns 26 cars  
      Connect with the Podcast:
      Aftermarket Radio Network

Subscribe on YouTube
      Visit us on the Web
      Follow on Facebook
      Become an Insider
      Buy me a coffee
      Important Books
      Check out today's partner:
      Learn more about NAPA AutoCare and the benefits of being part of the NAPA family by visiting www.NAPAAutoCare.com

Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By carmcapriotto
      We are at the NAPA Expo joined by the 2022 Napa Technician of the Year, Meg Lewis. She is the first female winner and is a huge advocate for automotive training and reaching the youth in schools. I’m also joined by Matt Fanslow from the Diagnosing the Aftermarket A to Z Podcast. We discuss goals, passions, work-life balance and advice to women in the industry.
      Meg Lewis, BJ’s Automotive Diagnostic Center, Belfast, ME, NAPA Auto Care Technician of the Year 2022
      Key Talking Points
      Advocate for automotive training- starting as young as you can with schools, especially nurturing women Motivation- her Dad, Meg was tinkering with cars “Tinkerbell” and she expressed interest and fascination. Natural curiosity.  Worked previously in hospitality- learned customer service quickly  Goal-oriented person- be a technician and own her own shop as an endgame. The succession plan will be complete in 5 years as owner.  What do you love to do in the bays? Gets thrill from fixing something that is broken and helping customers.  Tool share program with local BDG group  Work-life balance- Meg’s two kids have always been supportive, brings kids to events  Advice- surround yourself with people that support you and your passions Attracting new hires- incentive program with basic knowledge in automotive, providing training/tools/toolbox to get them in the door. Growing your own technician.  ASE exams- tool for showing areas of improvement  Being the ‘winner’ shouldn't matter if you are a man or a woman  Advice to women- don’t be discouraged; you will face challenges. It will make you stronger  
      Connect with the Podcast:
      Aftermarket Radio Network

Subscribe on YouTube
      Visit us on the Web
      Follow on Facebook
      Become an Insider
      Buy me a coffee
      Important Books
      Check out today's partner:
      Learn more about NAPA AutoCare and the benefits of being part of the NAPA family by visiting www.NAPAAutoCare.com

Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • Advertise your services or products to passers-by attracting them towards your business
    • By Joe Marconi
      Most shop owners I speak to are having banner years. They are as busy as ever and booked with quality, profitable work. 
      With the uncertainty of the economy, will it last? Should shop owners prepare for a downturn? 

• Our Sponsors

As a New BannerBuzz.com Customer You Get 20% Off Your First Order! Use Code: FIRSTORDER for 20% Off Custom Banners, Decals, Marketing Materials, and Any Custom Print Needs! Offer Does Not End

As a New BannerBuzz.com Customer You Get 20% Off Your First Order! Use Code: FIRSTORDER for 20% Off Custom Banners, Decals, Marketing Materials, and Any Custom Print Needs! Offer Does Not End