Quantcast

Let me ask you a few questions about your year to this point…

• Has 2018 been the killer breakout year that you hoped for?
  • Are you still tired of not having enough quality car count in your shop every day?
  • Are you wondering why you’re working so hard, yet not making the money you should be making?
  • Is the endless ‘feast or famine’ of this business driving you nuts?
  • Are you frustrated with running around your shop all day putting out fires – instead of getting any ‘real’ work done?
  • Are you ready to get a proven plan handed to you on a silver platter that will help you attract an endless supply of customers, crank up your profits, and get your shop running in tip-top shape – while working fewer hours than you’ve ever worked before?

If so, you’ll want to do everything humanly possible to clear your schedule and join us at the upcoming High Performance Workshop (August 18th & 19th)
- UPDATE: EVENT HAS PASSED. CLICK HERE TO WATCH AN EXCLUSIVE SALES TRAINING

You’ll be exposed to the TRUTH about what it takes to be successful in today’s environment from an actual million dollar shop owner.

This workshop is a 2-Day LIVE intensive training where we take you by the hand and walk you through every step of what it takes to run a KICK-BUTT, smooth running, and HIGHLY PROFITABLE repair shop!

Click here to learn more and register today!

Ron

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Ron Ipach
      Discover The Top 3 Sales Techniques To EXPLODE Profits In Your Auto Repair Shop.
      CLICK TO REGISTER NOW

• By Ron Ipach
      Hi Shop Owners!
      I wanted to come over shop owner forum and offer you an exclusive invitation to join me TOMORROW NIGHT on my Free Webinar - 
      Registration is now open for my free Auto Repair Webinar - 
      I'm going to be talking about what it takes to go from just being an ordinary shop to an EXTRAORDINARY shop.
      What do I mean by ordinary?
      It's where 95% of shop owners lie. Car Count numbers aren't nearly where they should be The shop is not meeting their financial goals. Their time is being sucked up. They're working entirely too many hours. They're not getting a chance to spend time with their family. In other words, the shop isn't exactly what they thought it was going to be when they started it.
      What I'm going to be talking about is what it takes to be in the top 5%, where it's making money hand over fist, where you're being able to take time off. You're going to be able to spend time with your family, go do what you want to do with whoever you want, whenever you want to do it.
      Those things that if you roll back to the day that you started your business, you thought you would be able to do.
      If this sounds like you, click here to learn more and register now...
      (** WARNING: Spots are filling up FAST, Click here to Reserve NOW **)

• By Joe Marconi
      Automechanika Chicago, the U.S. tradeshow dedicated to high-end training and new product discovery for service and collision repair shop owners and technicians, currently reaches 150 exhibitors and is on track to reach the expected goal of 400 exhibiting companies for the 2015 inaugural event. Over 8,500 attendees are expected to attend Automechanika Chicago which will take place April 24 – 26, 2015 at McCormick Place West, Chicago, Illinois.

Companies already committed to Automechanika Chicago include SATA, BOSCH Automotive Services Solutions, WORLDPAC, ZF Services, Hitatchi Automotive Systems Americas, Honeywell Turbo Technologies, Schaeffler Group, and many more.

Here's a link for more information:

http://www.searchautoparts.com/automechanika-chicago/automechanika-chicago-event-news/automotive-industry-shows-strong-support-auto
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors