Quantcast

Shop management programs

I've been looking for a month or so too- I have it narrowed down to high and low price favorites. Fuse5 for high price and Fastrak for lower. Everything worthwhile seems to include a monthly subscription these days.

On another forum site I found a really useful spreadsheet that compares a lot of the programs-shows what features they have and if they are cloud based or not. Sadly doesn't give pricing but if you know what is important to you it will help:

check out https://www.automotivemanagementnetwork.com/shop-management-software/

I found several programs out there several of my peers hadn't heard of. I've used only two here and the one I'm on now is robust, versatile, and gives angles to look at Tech performance, sales performance, inventory, and much more. The most recent add ins have been tire registration, CarFax integration, and digital inspections. 

Is anyone using Direct-Shop or Direct-Shop Elite by Identifix? I checked them out at Vision and was impressed but not sure if it's what fits my operation. Seems overkill. If you are using Direct Hit the Directshop is $130 a month. I'm a one man operation and use Direct Hit ($179 monthly) and Quickbooks desktop. Not ideal I'm sure but I've made it work.

On 4/6/2018 at 11:34 AM, Gerhards Garage said:

Looking for a shop management program that isn't outrageous in price and easy to use. Any suggestions?

There is an ongoing topic you may want to check out: