Quantcast

tirengolf

Equipment

I am in the process of purchasing some new equipment. One of my vendors that I have bought from for years has a Teco tire machine, has anyone had a good or bad experience with this brand ?? I have narrowed my tire balancer down to Hunter.  Any ideas out there on Teco

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Voltek H/EV
      Hello everyone, first post here,
      I'm in the process of opening an actual shop, i've been a mobile mechanic for 10 years. I specialize in hybrid and electric vehicles. I've been searching prices on fluid exchanger machines, lifts and other pricey equipment. I've been looking at some really cheap Chinese equipment on ebay, i'm just wondering if anyone here has successfully used any of this equipment. It's tempting but I know the old "you get what you pay for" mantra. They got lifts for $1,600 and ATF fluid exchangers for $335. Might be worth trying the fluid exchanger on some of my own vehicles for that price. I appreciate any input, thank you!
    • By kingwoodshell
      What is everyone using for battery testing. We have an old SnapOn carbon pile tester and a Midtronix MDX700HD. We are wanting an upgrade, but still want the carbon pile capability.
    • By CAautogroup
      Hello all,
      Well it has been yet another hectic week at our shop, but still keeping our heads above water! Unfortunately, two of our air hose reels gave way after many years of abuse and no longer retract. I hate for the hoses to be laying around as it is also a safety hazard. 
      Any recommendations for good quality air hose reels that can with stand the daily use of a busy shop? I've also seen a few lighter weight air hoses, any thoughts?

Regards,

Nick.
    • By totalautocare
      What is the best places you've found for shop equipment?

For me, I've found.
      1.bestbuyautoequipment.com
      2.gregsmithequipment.com

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

• By EmpireLubeRepairEquipment
      Hi Everyone...
      My name is Mike.
      I have used forums in the past for my motorcycles, cars, boats and everything else i have customized over the years.
      This is my first forum like this.

A little about me:
      I own and operate an online lubrication sales and service company .

Im interested in learning more about the inner workings in shops and what you guys need and want in shop tools, lubrication equipment and what ever else you wish someone stocked for you.

I would also like to offer any help to anyone that may have questions about their current lube equipment.

I am based in New England in the high taxed state of CT.

Look forward to chatting with you guys

Mike

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors