Quantcast

Junior

Corghi Artiglo Master 26

Does anyone here have a Corghi Master 26? I had to take mine apart to repair it and I should have taken a photo of the air hose routing for the dismount arm. Somehow I can't figure out how the hoses wrap around when it spins without kinking. If you have one think you could snap me a few photos??

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Stevens Automotive Service
      ... You are the Master of your own Destiny...  
      I see there are some good people in here that have a lot of concerns about Car Count , Labor Rate, Marketing etc. Let me tell you these issues have been around for a long time.
      There are many different way to solve these issues. Some may need more work, some to fine tune what they have, some both and if you need help on anything drop me a message
      I would be glad to talk with you. All you need is PASSION a PLAN and a PATH = SUCCESS 
    • By Joe Marconi
      I am not here to judge anyone or tell someone how to run their business. But, here is situation that bothers me. I was recently at a shop council meeting and one of the shop owners told that his master tech, a man in his mid 30s cannot get a bank loan to buy a house. When he told ne what he was paying him, I asked him, "That is a real good salary, why can't he get a loan?" He went on to tell me that this tech has only worked for him for 9 months and all his other jobs were either "off the books" or partially off the books. So his last three years of tax returns do not look all the good.

I am not naïve or going to tell anyone that I am a Saint. But, this got me thinking. Is this just another one of the reasons why we are plagued with image issues and maybe a reason why many shops struggle?

Let me play devil's advocate here. Isn't it true that the best run shops and the most profitable are those that are 100% legitimate.

I will leave it right there....
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors