Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Garage Rehab Casting - Discovery Channel

http://www.pilgrimstudios.com/casting/garagerehabshop/ NOW CASTING 
      DISCOVERY CHANNEL WANTS TO HELP YOUR
      TROUBLED AUTO OR MOTORCYCLE BUSINESS

http://www.pilgrimstudios.com/casting/garagerehabshop/

Do you have a commercial auto or motorcycle garage or repair shop that is troubled or failing? 

This is your chance to have Richard Rawlings of Discovery's hit series "Fast N Loud" and his expert team come to your garage, solve your problems and upgrade your space on Discovery's brand new TV show, GARAGE REHAB!

Maybe your tools, lifts and fans are old and broken or your space is falling apart. Maybe you have no idea how to successfully market your business. Maybe your management is bad or your staff doesn't get along. Whatever the case, Richard's team could invest their time and money to help make it a success!

[email protected] 
      Email your Name, Phone Number, a Recent Photo of You and Your Garage
      and tell us briefly why your shop needs this show.

http://www.pilgrimstudios.com/casting/garagerehabshop/  

By Dusty, in General Automotive Discussion

• 1 reply
    • Profitable Auto Repair Shop-29 Year History! For Sale

Excellent opportunity to own and operate a highly successful auto repair shop with a long history of profitable operation. The owner for the last 29 years is ready to retire and pass this well oiled m View the full article

By AutoShopOwner, in Automotive Business Opportunities

• 0 replies
    • Just updated my history page

2 years ago, I was in my garage. Now I recently opened a second location. This is my story.   http://carmedixnc.com/history/   How did you guys go about opening a shop? Similar story?

By Jay Huh, in General Automotive Discussion

• 2 replies
    • "It is lonely at the top" my friend used to say.

I lost a very good friend last week, he passed away in his sleep. Very wealthy man, very generous. He used to tell me, "Harry, it is very lonely at the top, watch out for what you wish for."   I feel a tremendous sense of loss, and I didn't realize just how much or close we were. If I needed advise, I wouldn't hesitate to call him, and he wouldn't hesitate to take my call. The same thing with him, he would call me if he needed something that he couldn't do himself. But most important, we would just call each other to shoot the breeze and share ideas.    

By HarrytheCarGeek, in Non-Automotive Discussions

• 3 replies
    • What do you do when a catch an employee in a lie?

Maybe it’s the 40 years I have spent in this business, but these days I have little tolerance for certain things. One of those things: Catching a once-trusted employee lying to me.   To be fair, the years have also taught me to be more patient, more positive and help bring out the best in others. I find myself going the extra mile, spending time helping others and teaching others what I have learned through the years. In order to be successful in your life, you need to help others around you succeed in their lives.   So, perhaps it’s the fact that because I do spend so much time mentoring, I felt betrayed when this young tech did not tell me the truth. After all, look at the opportunity I am giving him?   The circumstances are not important. His actions are. When confronted, he openly admitted that he lied. The manager sent him home for a day to think about his actions. He is back at work and “appears” to have gone through an epiphany. But, we shall see.   Another thing the last 40 years have taught me: Above all maintain your integrity and core values. Oh, and learn to forgive.

By Joe Marconi, in Joe’s Business Tips For Shop Owners

• 2 replies
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors