Quantcast

I had a customer come in this week wanting the snow tires "HE" put on in November taken off. Not a bad Idea since we have had no snow this winter. When I saw his car I started to laugh, he had studded snow tire on his older buick. Take a look at the picture and you will see why I laughed. Not where the snow tires are !

IMG_2053.jpg

IMG_2051.jpg

IMG_2052.jpg

IMG_2055.jpg

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Denise Thiel
      Hi,

I am a small auto shop owner;  I am trying to see if we are competitive or low in our prices for mounting, balancing etc.

Mounting 9.99
      Balancing 9.99
      Disposal 2.00
      Vlave stems 2.99
      tire rotation 10.00

We are in central New Jersey
      Thanks 
      Denise
    • By defiancetire
      Hello all, I dont post much but just curious if anyone out there is buying wholesale chinese tires and where they are getting them from, customer service etc.. I am currently getting out of the used tire business (Too many comebacks a month later for leaks or junk) so i am looking to purchase low end tires to fulfill the need for the bottom feeders that are looking for used tires. If anyone has any leads that is greatly appreciated.
    • By defiancetire
      Hello all shop owners. An idea hit me last night that may help me get above my competition in town for tire. In house financing new ones. I was wondering if anyone else was doing this? Looking for information on handling payment dates, Interest, etc.
    • By insomniac
      Was wondering if it is worth to stock tires? Seems like with all the sizes would be a tremendous outlay of money but sometimes the big box stores like Pep Boys, Mavis, STS etc.. are hard to compete with because they stock the tires and sometimes it could take me hours to get the tires from the supplier.

Thoughts?
    • By totalautocare
      How do you sell your tires?

I've heard many things like flat 30% over cost, $20 over cost to $0.00 if road hazard warranties purchased on top of etc.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors