• Announcements

• AutoShopOwner

Advertising & Promoting Your Company On AutoShopOwner - Information   02/25/2017

This message is only shown to FREE members and goes away after subscribing to a paid membership. If you are joining AutoShopOwner to promote your business, service, or product to this community of auto shop owners, please subscribe to a Sponsor Member Annual Package before doing so. With the correct membership, you will have the ability to post about your company in your posts and forum signature.

You can upgrade your existing membership here.

All marketing attempts to this community without proper membership level and/or approval by staff, will be considered spam, result in topic/post removal, and a warning, which can lead up to the banning of your membership, company and/or product on all pages of AutoShopOwner.

Thank you for your support.
NorthernMike

SCAN TOOL ? New to the forum. I run Northern Auto in Berkley MI

In my shop we have an older Snap-On Modis eems300 and an Autel MAxidas DS708.....The Autel is new used but new to us.. It needs to be updated. however so does the Modis. and on top of that My drive tech and I and my owner want to step up to something that can program and flash by the end of the year.

So all that being said...in the interim...Should I spend the money on updating the Autel or the Snap On. I know what the Modis does..I also think the Modis is slower than the Ds708....who out there can answer this for me.

Thanks in advance

Mike at northern