Quantcast
    • You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.
RC Auto

Alignment equipment

I am thinking of getting a used John Bean Prism Alignment Machine (EEWA-557-A). Does anyone have any experiences using this machine?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      We are begining to see the need for a Y1234 recharge machine. Who has purchased one and what tips can you share? 

• By hello5555
      We are expanding to a new shop shortly and in the market for a new alignment machine. Any suggestions? We have always had Hunter machines, but the cost of a new top of the line machine is a little out of hand. Has anyone had any experience with the Atlas or John Bean machines? Any info would be helpful. Thanks.
    • By sparkerauto
      hey guys, I have a question right now I'm paying about $600-$700 in credit card possessing fees threw my company. that's based on 30k in sales. Is this high? Anyone use a company that they would suggest? thank you in advance !
    • By Joe Marconi
      Our industry has many shop owners well into their 60s and 70s, some even older.  For many, they have taken a secondary role and have handed the business off to a younger family member. For others, they know that there are more years behind them then in front of them and planning their exit plan or succession plan.
      A question for all the senior shop owners out there.  What are your plans for future?  Sell the business? Keep it in the family? Continue to work as long as your can?  Or something else?

• By HK Blackbird
      Our shop is being refitted with all new equipment.
      Up for discussion is the choice of wheel alignment lifts.
      The local distribution here in Hong Kong, has two brands on offer:
      Hunter, who are well known and reputable, and Ravaglioli, who are well-represented, but
      relatively unknown to me.
      Does anyone here have any information to share on the pro's and cons of these two?

I've had mixed results with Italian equipment in the past, some good, some tragic.
      Hoping to avoid any unnecessary shedding of tears, blood and cash.

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors